• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Resist] Neutral [17]

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Waiting for @Brutalacerate to put of the official post in a sticky, but following a new set of Township/Guild subforum rules the next non-guild member to post in here for the sole reason of argument-starting/crotch-grabbing is getting forum banned for a week.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I will Respect TC once they start respecting 1v1s. That is the only reason I do not respect TC. The only time I ever saw a TC honor a 1v1 was when C12 fought Digger. Even then it seemed like they had intentions to come in if C12 was gonna lose, yet I do not read minds so I cannot confirm that.
Actually after Digger died his items "mysteriously disapeared."

bedbreath

Glowstone
I will Respect TC once they start respecting 1v1s. That is the only reason I do not respect TC. The only time I ever saw a TC honor a 1v1 was when C12 fought Digger. Even then it seemed like they had intentions to come in if C12 was gonna lose, yet I do not read minds so I cannot confirm that.

TC has typically respected most of their duels in my experience at least that I can give them

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
TC has typically respected most of their duels in my experience at least that I can give them
TC definetely aren't the worst with 1v1's. i 1v1ed Kam and I beat him, then four of his friends jumped in and killed me, not returning the items.
At least from what I normally see, TC don't do that. And I respect that about them.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft Username: Orangedude345
Hero Class/Level: Wizard 46/Farmer 40
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Dawnstar
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?:NA
What do you expect from the guild?: A new group of people to PVP with and a ts channel to go on when no one is on LegionOfOblivion.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: A good time
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Additional Info: Out of town ATM but will do the 1v1 when I get back or when I master wiz.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft Username: Orangedude345
Hero Class/Level: Wizard 46/Farmer 40
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?: Dawnstar
(If applicable) Why did you leave them?:NA
What do you expect from the guild?: A new group of people to PVP with and a ts channel to go on when no one is on LegionOfOblivion.
What do you want to get out of the guild?: A good time
Additional Info: Out of town ATM but will do the 1v1 when I get back or when I master wiz.
Ok. To better your chances, you should master for the 1v1s and trial period.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Btw mrchucklez you should really join TC. I heard they let in tons of arrogant assholes that do nothing but post negative remarks on threads they aren't wanted on.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Also, anyone in [Resist] besides me participating in the Assassination event held by Danda?
Pretty sure i signed up for it. They were talking about it in 'O' chat so I said sign me up, then I paid danda. What is it anyways haha :D

cgodmer

Glowstone
Application:
Minecraft Username: cgodmer
Hero Class/Level: Disciple:33
What previous towns/guilds have you been in?:Solitude
(If applicable) Why did you leave them? : N/E
What do you expect from the guild?: I expect to get a lot more pvp experiance aswell as more respect from people (Not TC).
What do you want to get out of the guild?: I WAnt to have a good guild with even better people in it that share the same goals.
Additional Info:
JcGqP.jpg