• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Replace Druid's Bolt.

RagingDragon5

Portal
I think replacing bolt with a more nature skill would better fit lore wise. Druids are one with nature, lightning isn't nature. I don't know what skill should replace it, or have a new skill entirely. However, I would like to hear your guys opinion.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry to break it to you, but lightning is nature, nature is lightning.
Lighting is part of nature, but it's more in line of an "elemental" skill. It would be nice for druid to have a unique skill instead of just a weaker copy. An AOE skill would fit it's support nature better (Instead of a single target nuke)

Xhazed

Portal
Use pulse but it only goes where u point it and call it cup a spell. The ones that have playd this fame will know

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Lighting is part of nature, but it's more in line of an "elemental" skill. It would be nice for druid to have a unique skill instead of just a weaker copy. An AOE skill would fit it's support nature better (Instead of a single target nuke)

Maybe something similar to pulse, perhaps call it thorns?

RagingDragon5

Portal
Maybe a skill called "Roots".

The caster has roots grown around him for 7 seconds snaring his targets while draining (Mana or Health)
  1. This skill could have a radius of 4 or 5 blocks. Slow the enemy as long they are in the area, while leeching either a small amount of mana or health. I would almost be like an Aura skill. I would like to see some numbers though.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe a skill called "Roots".

The caster has roots grown around him for 7 seconds snaring his targets while draining (Mana or Health)
  1. This skill could have a radius of 4 or 5 blocks. Slow the enemy as long they are in the area, while leeching either a small amount of mana or health. I would almost be like an Aura skill. I would like to see some numbers though.
Something like "Tangle thorn" would sound better.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Bolts are Nature Damage, and the best Vanilla MC will likely ever offer the Druid class.

Since I see druid discussion, I thought I would parrot something I saw being discussed in O-chat the other day.

/skill ENTOMB: Druid completely encases their Target in Dirt for X secs based on Charisma.
can be used on the Druid or an enemy.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Bolts are Nature Damage, and the best Vanilla MC will likely ever offer the Druid class.

Since I see druid discussion, I thought I would parrot something I saw being discussed in O-chat the other day.

/skill ENTOMB: Druid completely encases their Target in Dirt for X secs based on Charisma.
can be used on the Druid or an enemy.

I was thinking of that also. However, I would like to see it to be able to be casted on a friendly target as well.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I was thinking of that also. However, I would like to see it to be able to be casted on a friendly target as well.
I edited my post prior to your reply, it originally included friendly target. I thought it would be too trolly
Also, if Name Binds are disabled, I can see ally-targeting for entomb being frustrating in a busy group fight.

Perhaps if the Tomb was 3x3x2, so it could reasonably be stacked under before it is cast, or with luck catch 2 enemies?

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Skill Name: Thorn Tangle
CD: 12.5 seconds
Mana: 210
Description: You Entangle your Target in thorns damaging X amount instantly and anyone within a 4 block radius of the target.

Seems something cool, the firework should be the same as drainsoul

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
While I agree that Bolt is more of an elemental type damage and should be changed from druids I suck at balance and numbers. Naming and skill descriptions however I'm fairly good at... What ever you come up with could be called Thornstrike or Vinestrike and still be a single target nuke. IE- thornes/vines rising from the ground and piercing the target. This could also require a vine in you inventory as a reagent.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I would like Druid to get an AoE skill or a skillshot, single-target nukes make the class stupidly easy to play.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I would like Druid to get an AoE skill or a skillshot, single-target nukes make the class stupidly easy to play.
raaaaaaaage

But yeah earlier In this map @Kainzo said he might take gtp from wizard and give it to a dif class, maybe if it to Druid and call it natures call this would fit Druids role as a weaker cleric with high utility