• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted RedCrome App

RedCrome

Stone
  • In-game name: RedCrome
  • Location and Age: Maine, USA, 15 years of age
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Banned on a server for raiding (It was a faction sever the ower was a meany)
  • Referral(s): Not sure what you mean but if it's do I have what it takes then yes I have been playing pvp servers and have been trained in the ways of minecraft, played since beta, also I have been a owner of a server and know good leadership, if you meant someone that referred me to the server then I have none as I found this server while looking for a new fun way to experience minecraft
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Not sure if its working
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Have not but I will when I get up to the task
  • Are you following us on Twitter @Herocraftonline ? (optional!) Don't have a twitter, sorry
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes, although to be honest I might forget one or so rules, I will re read it :)
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCR7

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
  • In-game name: RedCrome
  • Location and Age: Maine, USA, 15 years of age
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Banned on a server for raiding (It was a faction sever the ower was a meany)
  • Referral(s): Not sure what you mean but if it's do I have what it takes then yes I have been playing pvp servers and have been trained in the ways of minecraft, played since beta, also I have been a owner of a server and know good leadership, if you meant someone that referred me to the server then I have none as I found this server while looking for a new fun way to experience minecraft
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Not sure if its working
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Have not but I will when I get up to the task
  • Are you following us on Twitter @Herocraftonline ? (optional!) Don't have a twitter, sorry
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes, although to be honest I might forget one or so rules, I will re read it :)
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCR7
Reviewing

RedCrome

Stone
Yes, yes I can beast was because my friend hated them so i said he could use my acount to greif, spambot might have been me raging, but I don't hack so it wasn't hacks

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes, yes I can beast was because my friend hated them so i said he could use my acount to greif, spambot might have been me raging, but I don't hack so it wasn't hacks
Ok. You MUST be on your best behavior to play on HC. We won't tolerate spamming or griefing on the main world. Thanks!
I've accepted you. :)