• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

"Recall" Price

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Redstone is not the easiest thing to get especially for those who are bad at mining, for example me.

There is a difference between being bad at something and being lazy. Redstone is the easiest resource to obtain if you actually get off your ass and do something. Not to mention the coin value of 10 redstone is usually less than 1c so this is by far cheaper than almost any other regent you could set.

How do you lock it anyway
Only admins/moderators can lock threads and we do not do it without good reason.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
The skill "Recall" is way too pricey it shouldn't be 10 redstone it should be something like 2 coins!
I agree with "Mark"'s price of 1 iron but "recall" should not be 10 redstone!!! 10 redstone is very hard to get whithout a shop that sells it, due to the small percentage of merchants shops are rare except near the beginning of Warshard.
This plan is so well thought out, I would love to see it come to fruition. Redstone is a commodity akin to the most precious of metals. This man deserves a medal.

Redstone is one of the easiest things to get, all you need is a mineshaft level 16 or below and you will get redstone for days, but I do agree with the coin part, it would be very nice to pay maybe like 5 coins per recall, its actually more expensive but its not too much.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
right behind coal silly

you clearly don't know your maths - the rarest ore is of course STONE!!!!
it's so hard to get iron becuz of how rare stone is. once you get iron though you get all the ores so easily. except of course coal, redstone and stone. freaking stone.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
you clearly don't know your maths - the rarest ore is of course STONE!!!!
it's so hard to get iron becuz of how rare stone is. once you get iron though you get all the ores so easily. except of course coal, redstone and stone. freaking stone.

ruin it more please

Is this a troll thread? The two rarest ores is diamond and emerald, emerald is sort of hard to get if your in the extreme biomes, but that being the only biome they spawn in, making them one of the rarest. Redstone comes in big clumps from 3-15 I've found, 3-8 is average and above is harder to find, but it is not the rarest.