• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

"Recall" Price

The skill "Recall" is way too pricey it shouldn't be 10 redstone it should be something like 2 coins!
I agree with "Mark"'s price of 1 iron but "recall" should not be 10 redstone!!! 10 redstone is very hard to get whithout a shop that sells it, due to the small percentage of merchants shops are rare except near the beginning of Warshard.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Redstone is one of the easiest things to get. You can get stacks of it on a single mining trip. When I go mining I bring a crafting bench simply because I know I'm going to get so much redstone I'll be putting it into redstone blocks to save inventory space.

Do some mining at low levels and you'll get tons of redstone.

If you are to disagree or give any other negative rating please post an answer saying why you disagree.[DOUBLEPOST=1371842894][/DOUBLEPOST]Redstone is not the easiest thing to get especially for those who are bad at mining, for example me.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
If you are to disagree or give any other negative rating please post an answer saying why you disagree

She did give an answer... She stated redstone is one of the easiest items to get and changing the price isn't needed. Plus a lot of merchants sell redstone for 1 coin and some shops even o.5c just buy redstone ahead of time and in bulk.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Not really sure how you can be bad at mining, but mining is part of the game. You level up crafter by mining, it's a huge portion of what this game is about.
If you don't mine, or refuse to, expect to pay the price by buying redstone.

Also, there are shops that sell redstone, or you could buy it in trade. I'm sure people would be willing to sell stacks and stacks of it, and for way cheaper then 2c per 10.

I know mining is part of the game and I plan to stop as soon as I get Crafter up to level 20[DOUBLEPOST=1371843505][/DOUBLEPOST]I plan to be a farmer when I spec.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
The skill "Recall" is way too pricey it shouldn't be 10 redstone it should be something like 2 coins!
I agree with "Mark"'s price of 1 iron but "recall" should not be 10 redstone!!! 10 redstone is very hard to get whithout a shop that sells it, due to the small percentage of merchants shops are rare except near the beginning of Warshard.
You have much to learn, little one.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I know mining is part of the game and I plan to stop as soon as I get Crafter up to level 20[DOUBLEPOST=1371843505][/DOUBLEPOST]I plan to be a farmer when I spec.
Well then you'll need to pay for all the items you're going to (willingly) miss out on; redstone, diamonds, iron.

What do you mean "You have much to learn, little one."[DOUBLEPOST=1371843716][/DOUBLEPOST]My friends plan on being miners they will supply iron and stuff also Im a CASTER I don't use diamond

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
What do you mean "You have much to learn, little one."[DOUBLEPOST=1371843716][/DOUBLEPOST]My friends plan on being miners they will supply iron and stuff also Im a CASTER I don't use diamond

This is all about you, and how YOU play. The game is not going to change because you refuse to pay for redstone. You change to play the game.

EDIT: And going through and rating every single one of my post disagree doesn't change anything, ahah.
You'll still need to buy redstone ;p

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Well... you need to try a different method if you want to get likes ;) Also - your forum "level" isn't based on likes, it's based on total posts.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Every graveyard in bastion has an infinite shop for redstone by DHX that sells for the inflated price of 10 coins. Perhaps this suggestion should be to impliment redstone shops at the deathshrines of Warshard and Forgelight? That's the only time you'd ever not have a shop to simply buy it from.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
i go through redstone like crazy because of being a wizard and I even I think this thread is silly. Redstone is easy to get. Being bad at mining is not a thing. Being a lazy miner is

KleenX

Iron
To get forum likes? Please... Post a better suggestion than that if your goal is to raise your forum status, which means nothing btw. Seriously most of the people around here like MORE of a challenge. I was expecting this thread to be posted by a veteran player suggesting to up the price of redstone to something a little more pricey. Not the other way around...

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
To get forum likes? Please... Post a better suggestion than that if your goal is to raise your forum status, which means nothing btw. Seriously most of the people around here like MORE of a challenge. I was expecting this thread to be posted by a veteran player suggesting to up the price of redstone to something a little more pricey. Not the other way around...

Please make it 500c/redstone please DON'T EVER DO THAT

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
If you are to disagree or give any other negative rating please post an answer saying why you disagree.[DOUBLEPOST=1371842894][/DOUBLEPOST]Redstone is not the easiest thing to get especially for those who are bad at mining, for example me.

Lmao everyone who disagreed posted a reason why. You however have disagreed everyone's posts without a reason.