• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ReadyAimHIDE's Whitelist Application

ReadyAimHIDE

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ReadyAimHIDE
  2. Location & Age: Acton Massachusetts, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any server.
  4. Referral(s): @Croot21
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: @Croot21 and I are brothers, he is constantly having fun on this server and said that I should join too.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I have read the Herocraft EULA & ToS and I agree to both.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an aspiring young architect and I love to build and help out. I can help with any building project, and will do my best to assist as many players as I can. I am respectful and a great sport, so you won't have to worry about trash talking or any abusive language.
  9. Special key: HCR12
  10. Additional Info: I am on the Bromfield Rowing team, my hobbies include: Rowing, Architecture, Minecraft, Swimming, Playing Skyrim :D, and Professional Yo-yoing (Here's a Youtube Video if you've never seen it before:
    ) although I'm no where near as good as the World Champ (Boy in the video). I'm a very calm person and very helpful, probably the only time I get upset is when there is a knot in my Yo-yo string. Thanks for reading , have a wonderful day :D

Rattaka

Iron
Everything looks great! Professional yo-yoing? That's very interesting and quite unique! Welcome to the server!

Please check your inbox for more info!

@ReadyAimHIDE