• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Quickdix whitelist app

quickdix

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Quickdix.
  2. Location & Age: New York, 13 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Wowpatrick.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Wowpatrick is my brother.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have seen my brother play and I have always been interested, so, more recently I have decided on sending in an app to play. I believe i can contribute to this great server.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!): HCQ8
  10. Additional Info: (I am more mature than your average 13 year old, trust me.)

quickdix

Stone
Honestly, I have no idea. I must have goofed up on the year drag-down menu? I'm 13. I obviously wouldn't be lying about being younger, considering being young is associated with immaturity, and immaturity is frowned upon. My age is 13. Born January 12th, 1999. Sorry for the confusion. @Angyles

Also, my brother WowPatrick told me that he posted on this to clear it up, but it seems his post is missing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes his post is missing as I deleted it, because he really did not pay attention to the rule "Do not post on other people's application".

quickdix

Stone
Alrighty then. I'll let him know. If you need to know anything that will make or break my acceptance into the whitelist of the server, let me know. I'll be happy to answer any questions that might increase the potential of me getting in.

quickdix

Stone
That's fine. I live in NY. I play lacrosse. I enjoy skiing. I do very well in school, and my grades are important to me. Online, I play an extremely minimal amount of RuneScape, and play League of Legends from time to time. I enjoy a game of CoD: MW3 on PS3 from time to time. I love minecraft haha. I think that's about it.

quickdix

Stone
Thanks @Angyles, I will get right on that, but sadly I must go to school now being that I am 13. When I get home I will visit the link. :D