• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Questions about classes

I was reading over the classes, kind of skimming through. was noticing things like, the miner gets a chance to get an extra iron or gold when smelting. which seems cool and stuff, mining is my favorite part of mine craft, and I was wondering about the other classes being able to mine and stuff. Like, do the combat classes still have the ability to mine? Or just the crafter professions? Are the crafter professions the only ones able to sell the stuff they make? I'm just trying to figure out why I would want to choose miner over a combat profession if the combat profession can do just as well mining, but hold up better in PVP

OK, might need to scratch that, i just found the FAQ I didn't notice and I now see you get a combat AND a profession class. /facepalm

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Pro tip: Read everything before you ask questions and maybe ask questions in help in game unless its big. :p

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Nah, an understandable mistake! Keep in mind to read the getting started guide!
hc.to/gettingstarted - Some of the information may be a touch out of date, but it's still quite helpful.

And if you have more questions, the wiki is a good place to check.
Past that, in game there are channels in game set up to help you further:
Help Chat is a place where whitelisted players can ask questions regarding rules, classes, or anything else. /ch h
Tour Chat is where our greylisted players chat, and can ask questions. /ch tour

Lastly, [Guides] are players who are here to help! Feel free to ask them anything and they will do their best to help!