• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Qroundhawk

1. Minecraft In-game name: Qroundhawk.
  2. Location & Age: Netherlands, age: 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): 2 bans. One I can't even remember and I don't even know the server (seems I griefed that server, but I dont even know the IP). And one where my friends duped items and I didn't know they did that, but unlucky my name was on the lockette sign. so I was banned for report failure of duped items.
  4. Referral(s): Heroes Plugin.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heroes Plugin
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am not a griefer/hacker or anything just want to play minecraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCq10
  10. Additional Info: Run my own server with your Plugin (best plugin ever looks like wow, made all classes from wow with the plugin).

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In regards to your ban for griefing, do you have an idea of when it might have occurred? What happened with it?

Angyles I did some research about the ban, which I dont know anything about (because I wanted to know where that ban came from) So I googled and I found a profile with my Ingame name: qroundhawk and with a diffrent Email, age, irl name and location, but I never gave my password away so either I have been hacked or someone used my ingame name (can't remember that I have been hacked). If I need I can proof that its not my personal information on that profile. So I seriously dont know anything about that ban.

Regards Tommy,

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles I did some research about the ban, which I dont know anything about (because I wanted to know where that ban came from) So I googled and I found a profile with my Ingame name: qroundhawk and with a diffrent Email, age, irl name and location, but I never gave my password away so either I have been hacked or someone used my ingame name (can't remember that I have been hacked). If I need I can proof that its not my personal information on that profile. So I seriously dont know anything about that ban.

Regards Tommy,

Did you find when the ban occurred? If the age of the ban is on the older side, the only thing that concerns me is the fact you have a server with our plugin. We have had issues in the past with server admins committing intellectual property theft.

Yes I found the ban too or atleast when the profile was last used that was on July 14 2011 so more then 1 year ago.
I am not that kind of person that steals idea's from other people.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Brutalacerate - I know we tend to be cautious with people who own servers, especially those who own a server with our plugin. What is our stance right now on allowing them on?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and white list you, remember to be careful not to grief, as you seem to have had an issue in the past with it.

In addition please remember that we take intellectual property theft very seriously

Welcome to Herocraft