• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PyroChillzGamer Whitelist Application

TroyCool12

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:TroyCool12
  2. Location & Age:Daytona beach , FL 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Googled minecraft super hero servers :p
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No it wasent working at the time but i will try later.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I dont hack or greif (unless its ok) i play alot of DCUO (dc universe online) and i dont have alot of servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCH5}
  10. Additional Info:I am very social i have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and thats it :D.I play TF2 and DCUO i play borderlands ,and terrarria and thats about it for games i play Basketball as a hobbie and School.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No it wasent working at the time but i will try later.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I dont hack or greif (unless its ok) i play alot of DCUO (dc universe online) and i dont have alot of servers.
  10. Additional Info:I am very social i have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and thats it :D
While we appreciate the interest in our server, your special key is incorrect. Please fix this so I can continue reviewing the application.

TroyCool12

Dirt
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT10}
  10. Additional Info:I am very social i have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and thats it :D
Oops sorry its {HCT10} there you go :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
2 concerns...

First off, why are you 15 in your application but 11 here?

http://godcraft.com/members/troycool12.11400/

Second, explain these bans in detail AND when they occured.

[0] => 82.14.186.138 .:. level 4 grief
[1] => mc.nofftopia.com .:. destroyed honeypot block.

TroyCool12

Dirt
2 concerns...

First off, why are you 15 in your application but 11 here?

http://godcraft.com/members/troycool12.11400/

Second, explain these bans in detail AND when they occured.

[0] => 82.14.186.138 .:. level 4 grief
[1] => mc.nofftopia.com .:. destroyed honeypot block.
Thats all my lil bro he play's on my account, i can ask my parents if we can get him a account if it's a problem, i am really sorry.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Thats all my lil bro he play's on my account, i can ask my parents if we can get him a account if it's a problem, i am really sorry.
It might be a problem, so I am going to warn you. If by any chance you get banned in the future the excuse "my brother did it" is not acceptable. Your account, your responsibility.

Aside from that, please add to your additional info. Any other games/hobbies you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok there you go. and i asked my mom she said that she might get him one so yea :)
I am going to retract what I had said before. Seeing as your 11 year old brother has access to your account it can be viewed as a method to get around our ToS. I am going to deny this application for now. You are free to play on the server as part of the greylist for the time being.

TroyCool12

Dirt
I am going to retract what I had said before. Seeing as your 11 year old brother has access to your account it can be viewed as a method to get around our ToS. I am going to deny this application for now. You are free to play on the server as part of the greylist for the time being.
Aww ok when he gets his own account i will reply to what you say to this.

TroyCool12

Dirt
Ohh ok he didn't buy a account he is just playing on the demo version until when ever my mom/dad pay for it but his IGN is my user name PyroChillzGamer[DOUBLEPOST=1348457297,1348455704][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Ohh ok he didn't buy a account he is just playing on the demo version until when ever my mom/dad pay for it but his IGN is my user name PyroChillzGamer[DOUBLEPOST=1348457297,1348455704][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello?
The application will remain denied right now. Seeing as your brother may still have access to your account it can still be viewed as a way of getting around our ToS. You may re-apply after some time, but you are free to play on the greylist for the time being.

TroyCool12

Dirt
The application will remain denied right now. Seeing as your brother may still have access to your account it can still be viewed as a way of getting around our ToS. You may re-apply after some time, but you are free to play on the greylist for the time being.
Ok i guess a week or two until he forgets,i was just wanting to be wjitelisted so i can go to bastion and so i can join Newerth thery said once im whitelisted i can join them.But thanks anyway i will re-apply in about 2 weeks i guess.:)