• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pylon Mountain's Whitelist Application

P

Pylon_Mountain

1. Minecraft In-game name: Pylon_Mountain
  2. Location & Age: 19, US
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Three day ban, Minelittlepony.se
  4. Referral(s): None, see below
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search result
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and am currently reading through the wiki. I intend to engage with the community and pitch in with community projects however I can. I would very much like to join a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP14}
  10. Additional Info: I haven't built that many huge projects before but this is one I started on recently, a 1:1 scale cathedral in the style of Notre Dame in Paris.
    292bkeo.jpg

turkaderk

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Pylon_Mountain
  2. Location & Age: 19, US
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Three day ban, Minelittlepony.se
  4. Referral(s): None, see below
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search result
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and am currently reading through the wiki. I intend to engage with the community and pitch in with community projects however I can. I would very much like to join a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP14}
  10. Additional Info: I haven't built that many huge projects before but this is one I started on recently, a 1:1 scale cathedral in the style of Notre Dame in Paris.
    292bkeo.jpg

Reviewing :)

Accepted, please check your inbox and you will be whitelisted asap![DOUBLEPOST=1363835619,1363835594][/DOUBLEPOST]Angyles name change to include the underscore