• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pwnzy's Whitelist Application

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
  • Minecraft In-game name:Pwnzy_The_Stoner (Pwnzy for short of corse haha)
  • Location & Age: California, 20
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've always strived to find a good unique RPG server. While looking for nothing too in particular, (classes were always a deal breaker) I never found the server that really clicked. Either they implemented rpg elements wrong or I could never get assimilated into the community or they used mcmmo and being honest mcmmo gets boring haha. But recently I stumbled upon some servers that actually had legitimate classes, they all almost did it right, I felt I was so close to that one good server. I found out that this amazing plug-in in these servers was Heroes and after some forum lurking i found myself here, eager to see where this revolutionary mods origin is.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have yearned for that one good rpg server i can set my roots in. I promise that if accepted I will be an active member of the community and be friendly towards my fellow herocrafters. The minecraft experience is one that is magnified when playing and building with others and against others and that is only further magnified with rpg elements. I have read up on the server and the classes on the wiki and I feel like this server is really going to be the one I set into and stay in and never have to leave, Thank you.
  • Additional Info: I'm a pretty nice and very social person, I'm looking to just find a nice group of bros I can play with. I really just look forward to becoming part of the community so I can build, enjoy being a cool class, pvp and maybe even rp. I love rpg and I love minecraft haha thank you for reading my application.