• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PutridPestilence's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: PutridPestilence
  2. Location & Age: California, 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Donnymeyer, WitchOnaRamapge
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I am good friends with Mayday166 and Traveler_Sam (I believe thats his name, he used to be named something else but he changed it for some reason). We used to play on a server together and they told me about this one, and said they hoped to see me here, so here I am.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I believe I should be accepted because this is the type of server I was meant for really. I am not a huge fan of the servers that dilute their players experience with simple spleef games and antics, I enjoy an in depth class and a community that supports strategy and I also adore the towny/herotown system. I actually tried to convert a faction server over to towny and gave countless reasons why they should and was denied, but Mayday thought it was a good argument. I believe I would be a valuable asset to the server and would greatly appreciate a chance to prove it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCp16 (Not sure if you wanted 2 numerical characters but thats the amount of letters in my name
  10. Additional Info: I will be soon inviting 2 other members of my previous server, 2 real life friends who I know for a fact would greatly appreciate your server. I also wanted to state how refreshing it was to receive a warm welcome from Donny and Witchy when I logged on, its not too often that someone will actually talk to the new guy.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.

Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1345897929,1345897887][/DOUBLEPOST]Good afternoon there @PutridPestilence

I see nothing wrong with your application, I actually enjoyed reading it which is always a lovely thing, you have no bans and a clean record, you seem like a mature and intelligent player who would thrive in our community. Like you said, it's hard to find a good server that does not "Dilute" the experience by bad plugins and a forced game style. Here at Herocraft I am sure you will be met with a warm welcome by your friends and player alike.

So without further ado, on behalf of the staff and I, Welcome to Herocraft. Please could you check your PM's for a message from me, containing details of the server.