• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug [Proxy] Disconnected by Proxy

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo, you locked the other thread prematurely.

Look into the possibility that this is malevolent and this DC message is how the HC server provider people deal with it?
This is a different message. This states that you lost connection not that the proxy kicked you or anything like that.

I have checked bandwidth and we are not seeing anything out of the ordinary - nor have I been able to reproduce it. This is not the same issue if the error message is different.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This is not the same issue if the error message is different.
I apologize for wasting your time earlier, I never screen capped it and I didnt understand that there could be multiple messages with the reason "proxy". I believe the message I screenshot in the other thread has been the error message all along, for me. I will continue ss'ing the error messages when I am disconnected.

The reason I disagree that the loss of connection is on client side is that several people began reporting this at the exact same time, but I don't have a knowledge of this stuff. I guess the best thing to do is everyone who sees the proxy message to ss it and post it with the date/time(in GMT time for consistencies sake), that way we can see if the timing of the individual kicks is the same for multiple people, because the timeframe for the kicks beginning seems to be.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I apologize for wasting your time earlier, I never screen capped it and I didnt understand that there could be multiple messages with the reason "proxy". I believe the message I screenshot in the other thread has been the error message all along, for me. I will continue ss'ing the error messages when I am disconnected.

The reason I disagree that the loss of connection is on client side is that several people began reporting this at the exact same time, but I don't have a knowledge of this stuff. I guess the best thing to do is everyone who sees the proxy message to ss it and post it with the date/time(in GMT time for consistencies sake), that way we can see if the timing of the individual kicks is the same for multiple people, because the timeframe for the kicks beginning seems to be.
Hard to pin point - to be honest. The issue marius is having is not hte same issue that you or others may be having - his is client or middleman - the proxy messages could very well be something going wrong. Try a vanilla client on 1.7.10 - I have a feeling it could be mod related.

I've been on for 48 hours and have yet to get any of these messages, so its definitely "whats happening" in game if its reproducible.