• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

proctor app! Brandenjun

brandenjun

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN:Brandenjun
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 est
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: about over a month!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I'm very calm and very friendly with everyone I tried to help out as much people as I can when I have the time and I try to be active as much as I can. Im a very mature kid . I like to joke around a lot with new people.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've only been a mod on one server but they shut down and I would love to be a mod. And would love to have more fun helping people out .

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft IGN:Brandenjun
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 15 est
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: about over a month!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I'm very calm and very friendly with everyone I tried to help out as much people as I can when I have the time and I try to be active as much as I can. Im a very mature kid . I like to joke around a lot with new people.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've only been a mod on one server but they shut down and I would love to be a mod. And would love to have more fun helping people out .
You say you want to apply for proctor yet you still have the same application from when you were applying for mod. In any case I think you should spend more time in game and interact with the community more until you apply for proctor as we look for active people.