• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Port Royal - [Recruiting!]

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Application to Join (Copy and paste):
IGN: Nexeoes
When did you join Herocraft? Well, if you want me to be completely honest... About 2 and a half years ago. I was once part of IronPass. I was High Chancellor. But my crew went away after the wipe.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Indev
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? None so far.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: Level 3 Crafter gonna be Bloodmage or Druid
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can do anything really. In Ironpass I spent 7 hours building 100 block high 10 layer thick walls to keep invaders out. All around a 300x300 area. I could do it anytime again
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I need a town and I hate not being able to do anything.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? As much as I like really.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I don't see why not. And I do have a mic.
How did you hear about Port Royal? BeastRecon
Additional Info:
Accepted. Get with @Ropsux @AzenYumCha in-game to get set-up. (Set him up in apartments in the ship)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Aiyeris and I are going to begin taking down the your houses and re building them to the building standard and theme. So please prepare to have your house torn down. Maybe place your chests somewhere else for the time being. An underground part will be built/mined soon enough. Let me know if you have any issues.

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Krobbdog
When did you join Herocraft? March last year
When did you start playing Minecraft? In beta sometime fairly early
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? Konnah, skyfall, eclipse, magnolia and I am currently the guild master of SaberTooth.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Because of map restarts or the rest of the town going inactive.
Class/Profession | Level: Bard 45 Smith 17
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can help out with PVP I like mining and I just like doing anything with other people.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because I have some friends in there and also I would like a friendly active town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I usually play at least an hour a night and a lot on the weekends
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have it but I haven't used it much before but I can get someone to teach me.
How did you hear about Port Royal? I first hear out about it because I know Azen irl.
Additional Info:

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Previous Towns/Guilds? Konnah, skyfall, eclipse, magnolia and I am currently the guild master of SaberTooth.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Because of map restarts or the rest of the town going inactive.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can help out with PVP I like mining and I just like doing anything with other people.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because I have some friends in there and also I would like a friendly active town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I usually play at least an hour a night and a lot on the weekends
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have it but I haven't used it much before but I can get someone to teach me.
How did you hear about Port Royal? I first hear out about it because I know Azen irl.
Additional Info:
I'll leave this to @AzenYumCha

njohansen

Gold
IGN: njohansen
When did you join Herocraft? Around march last year
When did you start playing Minecraft? beta, almost alpha
Did you read all of the town rules? chicken nugget
Previous Towns/Guilds? Former-owner of Magnolia, Skyfall, Konoha, currently manager of Sabertooth
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? map resets and towns were abondoned
Class/Profession | Level: 28 Ranger, 14 enchanter, currently mining
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute souls, ores, any materials you need i can retrieve and i can help build and raid if needed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I have friends in there, sounds like of the biggest towns HC at the moment and from what ive heard, port royal sound like a nice town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? on for a lot on weekends but during the week i might only get 1-2 hours on tuesday and wednesday
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I haven't used team speak before, but i can if u wish.
How did you hear about Port Royal? AzenYumCha is my irl friend
Additional Info:

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: njohansen
When did you join Herocraft? Around march last year
When did you start playing Minecraft? beta, almost alpha
Did you read all of the town rules? chicken nugget
Previous Towns/Guilds? Former-owner of Magnolia, Skyfall, Konoha, currently manager of Sabertooth
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? map resets and towns were abondoned
Class/Profession | Level: 28 Ranger, 14 enchanter, currently mining
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute souls, ores, any materials you need i can retrieve and i can help build and raid if needed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I have friends in there, sounds like of the biggest towns HC at the moment and from what ive heard, port royal sound like a nice town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? on for a lot on weekends but during the week i might only get 1-2 hours on tuesday and wednesday
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I haven't used team speak before, but i can if u wish.
How did you hear about Port Royal? AzenYumCha is my irl friend
Additional Info:
Additional Info:
I believe you two have already been accepted in-game by Azen. Welcome.

IGN: Skylord_Cobris
When did you join Herocraft? Only a few weeks ago, I am new enough to still be a lost soul.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Only about 4 years ago, I know everything in vanilla minecraft and most of the stuff in some mod packs.
Did you read all of the town rules?
Previous Towns/Guilds? None, we all start somewhere, don't we?
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? -Blank-
Class/Profession | Level: 0/0 LostSoul/Deciding Level 26/30
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I will be an active member and try to contribute what I can.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I need a place to start off, you guys were recruiting so why not?
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Per week... By the average amount based on that, it would be around 49 hours.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have a mic, and I don't really use teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Someone told me that I should join.
Additional Info:
I survive for my fellow brothers and my love.. That's all you need to know.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Skylord_Cobris
When did you join Herocraft? Only a few weeks ago, I am new enough to still be a lost soul.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Only about 4 years ago, I know everything in vanilla minecraft and most of the stuff in some mod packs.
Did you read all of the town rules?
Previous Towns/Guilds? None, we all start somewhere, don't we?
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? -Blank-
Class/Profession | Level: 0/0 LostSoul/Deciding Level 26/30
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I will be an active member and try to contribute what I can.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I need a place to start off, you guys were recruiting so why not?
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Per week... By the average amount based on that, it would be around 49 hours.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have a mic, and I don't really use teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Someone told me that I should join.
Additional Info:
I survive for my fellow brothers and my love.. That's all you need to know.
Please read all of the town rules/thread

jesifer62

Dirt
IGN: Jesifer62
When did you join Herocraft? like around 13 days
ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? none
Class/Profession | Level: I'm a lvl 5 lost soul but i want to be a Pyromancer
What can you contribute to Port Royal? If you tell me to do something, consider it done. ( i'll get it done lol)
Why do you want to join Port Royal? To be honest, i want to join because i'm kinda lonely here in herocraft
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? my scedule changes all the time so i cant say for sure
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no, sorry
How did you hear about Port Royal?
hobbsfarstrider told me about it.
Additional Info: I will get stuff done when i can

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Jesifer62
When did you join Herocraft? like around 13 days
ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? none
Class/Profession | Level: I'm a lvl 5 lost soul but i want to be a Pyromancer
What can you contribute to Port Royal? If you tell me to do something, consider it done. ( i'll get it done lol)
Why do you want to join Port Royal? To be honest, i want to join because i'm kinda lonely here in herocraft
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? my scedule changes all the time so i cant say for sure
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no, sorry
How did you hear about Port Royal?
hobbsfarstrider told me about it.
Additional Info: I will get stuff done when i can
Declined. Not able to use teamspeak.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: jazza411
When did you join Herocraft? Over two years ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds? This map Genesis.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I didn't feel I was getting the best out of myself in the other towns.
Class/Profession | Level: Beguiler 47, Crafter 16
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute time, money and pvp support whenever needed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because all my IRL friends are in Port Royal and I would enjoy spending time with them again and helping out a town with them in it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 15 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I can use teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? JordanJord1997 and PCmonkey11.
Additional Info: I have been a active member for over two years now and I believe I will be able to make great contributions to the town in all aspects.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: jazza411
When did you join Herocraft? Over two years ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 3 years ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds? This map Genesis.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I didn't feel I was getting the best out of myself in the other towns.
Class/Profession | Level: Beguiler 47, Crafter 16
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute time, money and pvp support whenever needed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because all my IRL friends are in Port Royal and I would enjoy spending time with them again and helping out a town with them in it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 15 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I can use teamspeak.
How did you hear about Port Royal? JordanJord1997 and PCmonkey11.
Additional Info: I have been a active member for over two years now and I believe I will be able to make great contributions to the town in all aspects.
@AzenYumCha

venomister

Wood
IGN: Venomister
When did you join Herocraft? about a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? about two and a half years
Previous Towns/Guilds? None for the most part I play solo, I would like to be part of a community
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? na/ This would be my first
Class/Profession | Level: 24 Necro / 20 Crafter
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I'm great at working with redstone and working on advanced projects like ships as well as creating traps and automatic melon machines.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I really like the pirate theme and can post some of the ships I have build in the past, And come on who would not want to live in a pirate village :p
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I can put in around 10-15 a week I'm thinking depending on how much rl stuff I have going on,
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? Honestly I just went to look for a town on the forums and this was the first one to catch my eye.
Additional Info: I'm looking for a safe place that I can be creative and contribute to a town without being ganked non stop by higher level people. I enjoy pvp but It's always nice to have a safe place to call home.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
IGN: Venomister
When did you join Herocraft? about a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? about two and a half years
Previous Towns/Guilds? None for the most part I play solo, I would like to be part of a community
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? na/ This would be my first
Class/Profession | Level: 24 Necro / 20 Crafter
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I'm great at working with redstone and working on advanced projects like ships as well as creating traps and automatic melon machines.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I really like the pirate theme and can post some of the ships I have build in the past, And come on who would not want to live in a pirate village :p
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I can put in around 10-15 a week I'm thinking depending on how much rl stuff I have going on,
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? Honestly I just went to look for a town on the forums and this was the first one to catch my eye.
Additional Info: I'm looking for a safe place that I can be creative and contribute to a town without being ganked non stop by higher level people. I enjoy pvp but It's always nice to have a safe place to call home.
ATM we're getting ganked a bit but we're in the process of building something big. You have been accepted but you may have to take the risk of getting ganked while starting out.