• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PoisonEdge's Application

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: PoisonEdge
  2. Location & Age: Location: Neptune, NJ USA Age: 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No Previous Bans
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None, Sorry.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up MineCraft RPG servers on google, after sitting around bored wishing they had made something like this exact server for MineCraft. You have currently answered my prayers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have. Wouldn't let me at first, but I prevailed.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No. Unfortunately, I do not have a YouTube account. My apologies.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do. I have always been fond of rules. Without them there is only chaos.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP10}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I am not sure what reason I could possibly give to you, that you may not have already heard. My best reason would have to be that I would enjoy playing and contributing to this server immensely. I originally saw that I could automatically be whitelisted if I donated and was extremely tempted, but the honest man in me would rather be accepted for who I am, and what I bring to the table first.
I have been around this game since Alpha days. I spent a lot of my time playing the game and watching it grow. Unfortunately, all I have is ideas and imagination, but not the patience or coding to bring them into fruition. So, I took a leave of absence from this game a short while back to give those with the ability time to create the things I always wanted. I just recently got back into the game, and immediately wanted to find a server with the things I had always hoped, and this appears to be that place. Before I left, I ran 2 MineCraft servers, and I was an Officer on a 3rd. One of those servers was run for a small Gaming Community known as Veritas Gaming. I stepped down, as I saw the server heading in a direction I did not like. The 2nd server I ran was one of my own making, for a large number of my friends from my personal life, and online alike. This was when I decided to take my leave from MineCraft, and passed the server along to a very close friend. The officer position was in another Gaming Community call WarriorNation. It was only for about 3 months after I stepped down from Veritas.
  1. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium : I do plan on donating, but I would be more comfortable doing so after I have been accepted, and spent some time getting to know the community first.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: PoisonEdge
  2. Location & Age: Location: Neptune, NJ USA Age: 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No Previous Bans
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None, Sorry.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up MineCraft RPG servers on google, after sitting around bored wishing they had made something like this exact server for MineCraft. You have currently answered my prayers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have. Wouldn't let me at first, but I prevailed.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No. Unfortunately, I do not have a YouTube account. My apologies.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do. I have always been fond of rules. Without them there is only chaos.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP10}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I am not sure what reason I could possibly give to you, that you may not have already heard. My best reason would have to be that I would enjoy playing and contributing to this server immensely. I originally saw that I could automatically be whitelisted if I donated and was extremely tempted, but the honest man in me would rather be accepted for who I am, and what I bring to the table first.
I have been around this game since Alpha days. I spent a lot of my time playing the game and watching it grow. Unfortunately, all I have is ideas and imagination, but not the patience or coding to bring them into fruition. So, I took a leave of absence from this game a short while back to give those with the ability time to create the things I always wanted. I just recently got back into the game, and immediately wanted to find a server with the things I had always hoped, and this appears to be that place. Before I left, I ran 2 MineCraft servers, and I was an Officer on a 3rd. One of those servers was run for a small Gaming Community known as Veritas Gaming. I stepped down, as I saw the server heading in a direction I did not like. The 2nd server I ran was one of my own making, for a large number of my friends from my personal life, and online alike. This was when I decided to take my leave from MineCraft, and passed the server along to a very close friend. The officer position was in another Gaming Community call WarriorNation. It was only for about 3 months after I stepped down from Veritas.
  1. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium : I do plan on donating, but I would be more comfortable doing so after I have been accepted, and spent some time getting to know the community first.
Reviewing - Edited the font as it was bothering my eyes a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1373247159,1373247151][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted