• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Plz let me join

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Borislow
Berwyn, Pa, U.S. and 14
No bans, only one kick (was in someone's house through nether portal)
No referrals
From a friend
Yes
Yes
I can contribute beautiful buildings to your server with kind efforts
Special key?
None

Okay the proper format is required, which includes the questions. In addition the special key must be put on the application. Thanks

borislow

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: borislow
  2. Location & Age: Berwyn, Pa, 14, born on 11/16/1998
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Only once for being in another player's house through a nether portal.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have a friend who had previously played on the server, explained through a what turned out to be hour long conversation about the plug-ins, and I thought it seemed interesting, so I looked it up! I found it, went on, and saw that there were no people that cursed (friendly environment) and a RPG system that actually included classes! This seemed like a unique server I could hang out with friends on, and just all around have an amazing time.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I have read and accepted them
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I can contribute to beautiful buildings to your server with kind efforts, but afraid I can not provide pictures (my computer doesn't allow it). In addition, once I learn the server's concepts, I will help newbies learn the basics, and progress, like others had done for me. Finally, I have great knowledge of minecraft, and could create contraptions that would intrigue fellow members.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb8
  10. Additional Info: I am from a small town (previously stated) and have a few friends that with me could create a well-structured area that would bring in more members to your server! I will try my best to help the server prosper to its fullest extent. Thank you.
I hope you have found my application to be acceptable to contribute greatly to your server, and help it become even more fun, beautiful, and knowledge-filled with me joining fully!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: Berwyn, Pa, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Only once for being in another player's house through a nether portal.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have a friend who had previously played on the server, explained through a what turned out to be hour long conversation about the plug-ins, and I thought it seemed interesting, so I looked it up! I found it, went on, and saw that there were no people that cursed (friendly environment) and a RPG system that actually included classes! This seemed like a unique server I could hang out with friends on, and just all around have an amazing time.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I have read and accepted them
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I can contribute to beautiful buildings to your server with kind efforts, but afraid I can not provide pictures (my computer doesn't allow it). In addition, once I learn the server's concepts, I will help newbies learn the basics, and progress, like others had done for me. Finally, I have great knowledge of minecraft, and could create contraptions that would intrigue fellow members.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7
  10. Additional Info: I am from a small town (previously stated) and have a few friends that with me could create a well-structured area that would bring in more members to your server! I will try my best to help the server prosper to its fullest extent. Thank you.
I hope you have found my application to be acceptable to contribute greatly to your server, and help it become even more fun, beautiful, and knowledge-filled with me joining fully!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364943809,1364943702][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your proper birth date?[DOUBLEPOST=1364943834][/DOUBLEPOST]And your special key is incorrect, please correct it on the application. Thanks

borislow

Stone
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364943809,1364943702][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your proper birth date?[DOUBLEPOST=1364943834][/DOUBLEPOST]And your special key is incorrect, please correct it on the application. Thanks
fixed it; look above (ASAP please =))

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: Berwyn, Pa, 14, born on 11/16/1998
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb8

Accepted