• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Plague Bomb

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
Or what about a skill like... Carrot Swap. Its pretty much just a disarm, but instead, temporarily places a carrot in their hand.
I think that would go well with their class because the wiki says that they harass and misdirect enemy's.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Trump card:
Swaps the items in each of the players hands for 6 seconds, afterwards they will be swapped back.

hjhjhjj4

Legacy Supporter 4
Slimeball swap. Make them hold your slimey balls.
If that was to happen, then where would my slimeballs go. Would I not be able to have them while it was in their hand?
So Beguilers wouldn't be able to quantum leap while having this "Slimeball Swap" active on their target?

macura

Diamond
If that was to happen, then where would my slimeballs go. Would I not be able to have them while it was in their hand?
So Beguilers wouldn't be able to quantum leap while having this "Slimeball Swap" active on their target?
Idk lol, i was half serious half joking. Personally i do not think beguiler needs a disarm, that would be kinda dumb.

I honestly think beguilers are fine. Plaguebomb is just one skill.

Fine pffft its not fine when they are spam plaguebombing u through the wall unless...
hjhjhjj4 used PlagueBomb
TheMinrcrafter begins to use Chant
TheMinrcrafter used Chant

And so on and so forth.

hjhjhjj4

Legacy Supporter 4
Fine pffft its not fine when they are spam plaguebombing u through the wall unless...
hjhjhjj4 used PlagueBomb
TheMinrcrafter begins to use Chant
TheMinrcrafter used Chant

And so on and so forth.
Then stay away from the wall? It's an AoE. Stop hugging walls you wall hugger.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I disagree with the main suggestion simply because it would change something that honestly doesn't need to be changed at this point.