• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pies207's Application

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: Pies207
Location & Age: California, 14
Previous Bans: None
Referral: None =/
Reason you should be accepted: I have read both the wiki and rules, and plan on being polite and Respectfull to everyone. I'd love to help on anything needed and join a town to better a community. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at [Heroes] (as i have this on my server) and came upon that fact that it was made for this server. I'd love to use this plugin on a server that isnt mine. Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes
Additional Info: I was born into a gaming family and have been working with computers since i was 3. I played games like WoW and W101 and stumbled upon minecraft during 1.6.6 because a friend told me about it.. (I loved it so much i took his account from him ^^), Ive been learning to code java and i'm experienced with many plugins.. As i said above i have my own server with heroes Ip: 97.93.3.158 Some of the classes are still in progress. Anyways i'd love to be in this server and get to know everyone.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
Special Key: {HCP7}

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: Pies207
Location & Age: California, 14
Previous Bans: None
Referral: None =/
Reason you should be accepted: I have read both the wiki and rules, and plan on being polite and Respectfull to everyone. I'd love to help on anything needed and join a town to better a community. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at [Heroes] (as i have this on my server) and came upon that fact that it was made for this server. I'd love to use this plugin on a server that isnt mine. Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes
Additional Info: I was born into a gaming family and have been working with computers since i was 3. I played games like WoW and W101 and stumbled upon minecraft during 1.6.6 because a friend told me about it.. (I loved it so much i took his account from him ^^), Ive been learning to code java and i'm experienced with many plugins.. As i said above i have my own server with heroes Ip: 97.93.3.158 Some of the classes are still in progress. Anyways i'd love to be in this server and get to know everyone.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
Special Key: {HCP7}

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
As i stated he introduced me in 1.6.6 and i took it from him he bought it before then, Sorry.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
So this is your friends forum account? I don't understand how that affiliates with your two ages being different.

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh oops i see what your saying Sorry for that i am 14 not 15 I didnt mean to be dishonest. My apoligies!! Im kinda exited. I turn 15 in october.