• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Phoopers app

phooper

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name-phooper
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey,15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None that I am aware of
  4. Referral(s):theazian,Philsfan,dredclaw,oliverdollar,
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:^^^^
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes-I will in just a minute
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I love Minecraft and RPG games and have 4 friends that play here.
  9. Additional Info:I love redstone wiring and logic gates. I have played on many pvp servers previously (one an adventure/pvp server) and have not been perma-banned by any admin. I am respectful in chat and don't bug admins :)

CB

Glowing Redstone
@phooper

You have been ACCEPTED; welcome to Herocraft: The Multiverse! If you have any questions that are not answered in the content provided below, you can PM me on the forums or in game. Join us! IP: mc.herocraftonline.com!

Getting Started
The HeroWiki
Newbie Guide: click here
Paths: click here
Donations: click here
Allowed Client Mods: click here

TeamSpeak
Address: ts.herocraftonline.com
Pass: dhrocks

Spoutcraft
Get Spout: click here
Advantages of using Spout are:
  • Optimized video settings
  • HD texture pack support
  • Scroll chat history with the mouse wheel
  • Paste text into the chat box with CTRL+V
  • Customizable key binds via Controls
  • Nametags have color and title support
  • A customizable minimap
  • Mana bar nested above the health & hunger bars
When you connect to the server you will be at the spawn in Dragongarde. Nearby will be a plethora of signs providing you basic information about the rules, classes, and the staff members. After choosing your path and profession you begin your PVP adventure! Going through to the portals at the spawn will take you to the nexus where you can travel through a few different HeroGates to get away from Dragongarde and have the ability to build. You may want to join a town (click here) to receive protection and have a place to keep your items safe. Have fun!