• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Parkmines Application

parkmines

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: parkmines
  2. Location & Age: St. Paul., MN, USA, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Pandaman7, Benneyboy10
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Pandaman7 told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: My neighbor should me the game one night and I was instantly hooked. I was introduced to online play when I learned of a server that was being ran by my schoolmate. From there on I started looking for new servers to play on. Servers that could offer more than just building in a free world. My friend told me about HC. HC sounds fun because of it is like an rpg where you are free to create your on things. I would like to play on HC because its a step up from just a loosely ran server. It has classes, cities, economy, etc... Servers like HC continue to expand on the fun Minecraft has to offer, and I would like to be apart of this amazing server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP9}
  10. Additional Info: I play lots of RTS and FPS on the computer. I used to be apart of a SW Battlefront 2 clan and played with them for 6 months or so. I stopped because my PC attained a virus. When I play on Minecraft i usually play on a Mac. I have been playing MC for almost a year now and have put in countless hours to my creations.