• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paddy999

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So you became a mod not long after you joined the server? A bit odd, but alright. So if you are a mod on another server why do you wish to play here? Aren't you busy on the other server?

Paddy999

Coal
No i am not busy because it is going downhill, there used to be 39 people a day on the server and the owner was on every day but now it is either me to check if someone griefed spawn (Adventure Craft) or another mod Greekboy.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I see a post from you on April 8, 2012 asking to be whitelisted, so I presumed that was when you joined the server.

And please edit your previous post. You do not need a new post for every comment...

I found a ban for advertising on another server, any reason why you did not mention it? @Paddy999

Paddy999

Coal
Oh yes because he was making a new map and he turns whitelist on so that only him and his co-owner can go on. I didn't know that.

Paddy999

Coal
Check the Staff page and all the banners are what i made. Thats how i became mod and i also didn't break any rules.

Paddy999

Coal
Oh yes that was when i was needed help and i said for all the good pvpers to come onto a server from swisscraft i forgot about the rule and i got banned for 24 hours.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not have any idea what to do with you. Your posts on this thread is making my alerts blow up....

I cannot find anything too terribly wrong with your application, but I fear we may have issues with you reading and following the rules....as you are not even whitelisted and you have already broken a few of them. @Paddy999

Paddy999

Coal
Yes but if you don't mind me saying those are the rules for getting into the server and i obey the rules of the server when I get on.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes but if you don't mind me saying those are the rules for getting into the server and i obey the rules of the server when I get on.

But if you cannot even follow the rules to get on the server how can I trust you will follow them once you are on the server?

I am going to give you a chance on the server. Read all of the rules, follow them and stay out of trouble. Welcome to Herocraft @Paddy999