• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paddy999

Paddy999

Coal
IGN: paddy999
Name/Age : 16 Cameron
Previous Bans: NomzCraft (It sucked)
Referals: Mod on Fullcraft
I heard about Herocraft when my friends told me about it.
I have voted for HeroCraft.
Yes I agree
I should be accepted because i am a trusted crafter and can help the server if in a power position( See Referals )
I have know idea what special keys are. But my favourite colour is blue so if my account gets hacked ask what my favourite colour is.
Additional Info: Please Whitelist me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application is incomplete. please go back and read the thread titled "Read before applying", then repost your application in this thread ((In the proper format)). Thanks! @Paddy999

Paddy999

Coal
Yes I agree
I should be accepted because i am a trusted crafter and can help the server if in a power position( See Referals )
I have know idea what special keys are. But my favourite colour is blue so if my account gets hacked ask what my favourite colour is.
Additional Info: I have read it but i dont understand?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry but if you read the thread "Read before applying" the information on the special key is there and we cannot review your application until you have put it on your application. @Paddy999

Paddy999

Coal
Yes I agree
Special Key: (HCp8)
Additional Info: I have finally got it.

Paddy999

Coal
I am so sorry. My friends play on it and having coded your own plugins sounds really cool and heros are such a good idea, I want to be a rouge. Please I will remove my bump post whatever that is I presume it is "I think it's right can you check it soon whenever you can:)" Please at least let Quinn in it wasn't his fault.

Paddy999

Coal
My ban that was last year in Febuary and I goy banned because i was an Admin and my account got hacked and everyone thought i had worldedited lava.