• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT On Oct 4th, 7PM CST: Herocraft Reborn!

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
i know u want the d
4Chan_Gif_Collection.jpg

but u can't have it bb
Gg. Can't get enough of that

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
What will Shamans be like? Any idea? Sorry if this isn't the place to post it, SUPER EXCITED!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Heralds | @Admins | @Proctors | @Guides
Due to some things not being in the state that we would call "ready" - I am pushing this release back to Friday, Oct 4th at 7PM CST. I apologize for the delays but we're hoping to show you something great and it will be worth the wait!

An email will be sent out shortly to give user's a head's up of the time change.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll be on a plane while everyone runs out of spawn for the first time... zzzzzzz.

Have fun, nobody get banned while I'm gone, I want to be there to see it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If we delay a release, its not due to building - building is something that can be fixed AFTER the fact.

It's due to programming. Encountered an issue with the currency drops and being able to properly set the drop rate.
Heroes Storage for multi-server access also should be done before the 4th.

s0undwav3

Wood
This is going to be sick. Most excited about the event coordinator because I love the server wide events