• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

omgmimecraft98's Whitelist Application!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
mc.herocraftonline.com
  • In-game name: omgmimecraft98
  • Location and Age: South California, 14
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet :3
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?
  • Special Key: {HCo14}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes, I do.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have played many RPG servers, I'm nice, and I haven't been banned.
  • Additional Info: I have experience in Minecraft, as it is my most played game. I'm a decent builder, and I'm kind and helpful! :3

Reviewing

Oh my god. On chocolate mineshake, my whole faction got banned because of some X-rayer who made mines in our faction. And on TotalMinecraft, he totally lied. One: His name isn't even leo grenier, that is our friend: Harmont G., or HG830. He's just putting random names. Two: I don't even have his password. Three: He just used that excuse to get unbanned, he always does because he has an extreme tendency to grief. Four: Our names our: Evan and Ryan H. NOT Grenier, that is our friend. Five: I honestly did not remember that ban, I had only played on that server for a week. I didn't even realize I had been banned until a week after I stopped that server. -_- I hope you understood that correctly, I know it seems confusing.

Oh, and you can tell by our chat styles: He uses idiotic grammar, and uses new lines a lot. I looked at my brother's whitelist application, and it said "He changed his password." First of all, he's too lazy to change passwords. Here's even some proof: He talks in simplified talk like "thx", and "kk". I believe Licksterboy plays on this server, if I am correct. He used to play on my previous RPG server, you can ask him about me and my behavior. I believe you can even ask him if he remembers "12345teddy." He was especially dishonest and cruel on that server. Secondly, he's been dishonest on servers, claiming he was a girl to gain the liking of admins, and for a house, because that server had a "marrige" plugin. The server didn't have an official name, but it included a name I will remember: CANIBUILDHERE. If you can somehow contact him, he can tell you that 12345teddy was a girl, because he was misled to think that.

Please try to understand, because I would really like to play on this server. I know there isn't too much conclusive proof, but my strongest point is the player Licksterboy. I just somehow met him while I was playing greylist, and I asked him if he remembered me. He said yes, so if you have any questions for him [about me], I believe he will answer them.

Update: Apparently Licksterboy doesn't remember my brother, but he remembers me :D I've met another old "buddy", Captain_Kace, from the same server as licksterboy. Captain_Kace didn't like me much, but, if you ask him any questions, I believe he'll answer truthfully. Oh, and Captain_Kace claimed that I tried to DOOS the server. I did not try to. xD

Ohhh and one more thing. I'm trustable beacause I have been trusted with OP on another server. To prevent advertising, I won't give you the IP, but you can message me in game, and I'll give you the IP.