• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oh no!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
The. Freaking. Heck. The world is so messed up. Only thing I can think to say is I hope you have a full recovery, and hope you don't get too bored cooped up in there.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Damn Arch, glad you're ok. Some people are just dicks in this world, get your parents to send you some semi-decent reading material. Not romeo and juliet!. Try and enjoy your christmas though!

If you don't mind me asking did they have any other motive apart from to mug you?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I will not be removing your Guide position. You are a fantastic Guide, and if it takes 8 months, you will still have the title (If I get my way).
I'm truly sorry for what happened, and I hope things go smoothly. Relax, rest, don't push yourself, and you recover well.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Damn, due to limiting my time on a laptop (gah, nurses :( ) I can't talk much, but I love the support, and as far as I know, the guys were 'visited' by some officers and some of my friends.
I really really love you all. ( I can check on everything every 2 hours for 10 minutes, meaning minimal gaming, sucks for me I get to read Romeo and Juliet..... yay...:mad: )'
EDIT: Last bit of news in 4 minutes,
If you want, you can remove both my staff positions. I can't do much anyways. But by god when I recover I will get them back! Off to get scanned (x-ray hacks), and whatever they do next....
Hey man, if you want to read something other than that haha I'll be posting some chapters up from Herocraft: The Futureverse. http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/read-only-herocraft-the-futureverse.28715/

Also tell those nurses to go fuck off, you went through hell and back, I think you deserve to spend a fucking lifetime on that laptop!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Archmage_Lloyd
We're fine with people keeping staff positions when RL hits them like a truck just as long as they keep us updated with what's going on and roughly when they'll be back.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh shit.. THIEVING BUDDY. We'll have to go get em and use our thieving powers. But on a more serious note that really does suck.. I can't believe there are people like that in this world. You better make a full recovery as soon as you can so we can catch up and play Herocraft some more ^_^. Feel better soon and remember, you have my support all the way.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Well this may be new news for most of you - I was mugged today at 8 AM and I was assaulted, robbed and beat to near death. I was knocked out, and I now have severe injuries caused by a broken beer bottle and a knife. This includes being stabbed in the part above the knee (quads?) by a blade that's 11 cm long. I have glass shards in my chest wounds and .... well Im torn up and in the hospital (with my laptop) With 2 surgery operations due to glass shards, and some stitches that will be sewn into my face and leg. I lost most of my hand and foot eye coordination skills in the process of being beat. I truly regret to say that with all that's been going on, I have to leave Herocraft.
Whether you believe me or not, its your own business, I dont care. Im estimated to recover *fully* in 8 months, with crutches and rehabilitation etc..
I wont be on HC for a while, but as soon as Im able to properly concentrate, Ill return (maybe a good month, I guess late January)
I WILL however be on ts often (more or less) of the time because I love many people on here like Angyles and Barnubus and Danda

Im sorry :(

wow that's just sick... I hope they catch the guys that did this to you! I also hope you have a speedy recovery and are able to keep in touch with us all at least over the forums while your absent from the In-game world! Feel better man!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Back from the scans. I have 10 minutes then off to bed.
Punctured lungs
broken shoulder, 5 ribs, vital muscles torn in the leg area.
Other tests - Severe loss of blood. Irregular muscle contractions....
On a lot of pain killers and drugs.
Danda Ill stay updated for sure. (ill try to)
victim130 the story is amazing so far. keep it up
MaskedHollow YOU BETTER STEAL 2X WORTH FOR THE BOTH OF US <3

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Punctured lungs
Danda Ill stay updated for sure. (ill try to)
victim130 the story is amazing so far. keep it up
MaskedHollow YOU BETTER STEAL 2X WORTH FOR THE BOTH OF US <3
Just for you, I will master Ninja and go on a thieving trip for the both of us. :)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Punctured lungs
wow, that is horrible, you are lucky to be alive o.o

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Damn dude, after reading like halfway through I thought you wouldn't make it. Shit, close call.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Very sorry to hear of this Archmage, I hope you recover quickly! We'll all be waiting for you to get back :)
I hope you still have a good christmas! Take 'er easy for a while ;)