• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oh no!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Well this may be new news for most of you - I was mugged today at 8 AM and I was assaulted, robbed and beat to near death. I was knocked out, and I now have severe injuries caused by a broken beer bottle and a knife. This includes being stabbed in the part above the knee (quads?) by a blade that's 11 cm long. I have glass shards in my chest wounds and .... well Im torn up and in the hospital (with my laptop) With 2 surgery operations due to glass shards, and some stitches that will be sewn into my face and leg. I lost most of my hand and foot eye coordination skills in the process of being beat. I truly regret to say that with all that's been going on, I have to leave Herocraft.
Whether you believe me or not, its your own business, I dont care. Im estimated to recover *fully* in 8 months, with crutches and rehabilitation etc..
I wont be on HC for a while, but as soon as Im able to properly concentrate, Ill return (maybe a good month, I guess late January)
I WILL however be on ts often (more or less) of the time because I love many people on here like Angyles and Barnubus and Danda

Im sorry :(
Proctors Kainzo c12095 Skaduush

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well this may be new news for most of you - I was mugged today at 8 AM and I was assaulted, robbed and beat to near death. I was knocked out, and I now have severe injuries caused by a broken beer bottle and a knife. This includes being stabbed in the part above the knee (quads?) by a blade that's 11 cm long. I have glass shards in my chest wounds and .... well Im torn up and in the hospital (with my laptop) With 2 surgery operations due to glass shards, and some stitches that will be sewn into my face and leg. I lost most of my hand and foot eye coordination skills in the process of being beat. I truly regret to say that with all that's been going on, I have to leave Herocraft.
Whether you believe me or not, its your own business, I dont care. Im estimated to recover *fully* in 8 months, with crutches and rehabilitation etc..
I wont be on HC for a while, but as soon as Im able to properly concentrate, Ill return (maybe a good month, I guess late January)
I WILL however be on ts often (more or less) of the time because I love many people on here like Angyles and Barnubus and Danda

Im sorry :(
Proctors Kainzo c12095 Skaduush
Why did I read this, now all I want to do is fly over there and chop some fuckers up. Get better man and remember you got friends here. Not to mention if you have money, I'll fuck these idiots up for you.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
:/ That really sucks, i don't understand people these days. Hope you make a speedy recovery and return sometime! Get well!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Wow... I don't even know what to say :<

But rest up and get well soon!
Archmage_Lloyd

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh man, these are some sad news. I wish you best of luck, and I hope that your recovery will be swift and sweet!
Sad to hear man, sad to hear :(

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry, but.... What the fuck is wrong with the world today!?!

When you are ready, shoot me an address and description of your assailants. We can hunt them down one by one and I will serve up their beating hearts for your supper.

Seriously bro, so glad you are alive. Hope all recovers well and quickly.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Get well soon! Just remember you health is more important then herocraft :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
People today are fucking terrible. Hope you get well soon man and best of luck with your recovery. You'll be missed here. Just promise to come back when you're better :p

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
So sorry to hear this Lloyd. I've been threatened a bunch of times in NYC before, but I've never experienced shit like that before. That really just shouldn't happen.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
God bless you and a fast recovery to you, I'll keep you in prayer. What comes around goes around and there will be justice in some way or form. I'm so sorry that this happened and if there is anything, ANYTHING that I can do to help you, I'm always here. Rest up.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Damn, due to limiting my time on a laptop (gah, nurses :( ) I can't talk much, but I love the support, and as far as I know, the guys were 'visited' by some officers and some of my friends.
I really really love you all. ( I can check on everything every 2 hours for 10 minutes, meaning minimal gaming, sucks for me I get to read Romeo and Juliet..... yay...:mad: )'
EDIT: Last bit of news in 4 minutes,
If you want, you can remove both my staff positions. I can't do much anyways. But by god when I recover I will get them back! Off to get scanned (x-ray hacks), and whatever they do next....