• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Official contest - Best Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Sounds fun, i'll try too! :D Do any Second/Third place players get any prizes? Also, can the trap be underground? Is that alright?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
This is an awesome idea for a contest, i hope there are more contests in the future. I would build a trap for this but I'm to busy with Underdeep. And that trap i would build would need a completed Overdeep/Underdeep to function.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Errm, how do we submit our trap designs? Do we post pics of them here? Or what? Send you a message with pictures?

What do we have to do? I have made my trap, now what?

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I already have mine planned and built (on sp) i'll transfer it's sexiness into HC and people will dread my Homes... Muahahaha I'll be the next DGCO!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Where do I post images of the creation? Can someone please answer? I need to do it ASAP, I wont be able to do it on Monday.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
this it will be like the noble plots where the admins participate at the time of the contest?

edit:he beat me

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be coming onto the server to take a look tonight, please send a petition directed at me, stating your entry is ready.

Do the petition at the location of your trap.

I will contact you, in order of petitions, and you can show it to me.

If you are offline I move to the next available petition.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, its 5:20AM and I have class in a few hours. Can't say I didn't try. If you do end up looking at my trap when I'm not there make sure you explore it and such. There are a lot of options to use throughout the experience.

agentjwall

Godly
I know the contest deadline has past but would it still be too late to enter if you haven't judged the entries yet? I just perfected a new trap design and I'd love to enter it! My duplicate on Herocraft is 95% done and Im just awaiting an engineer to place pistons for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.