• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NUulloperations FTB Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: nulloperations
  2. Location & Age: Tampa, FL. 29
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play on the main RP server. I originally heard about the server through the mod when we attempted to run it on our own server. Didn't go so hot. Decided to play on the home server instead.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, often.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes & Yes
  8. Additional Info: I know HC FTB isn't too active lately based on forum posts and talking to the folks from Oak, but I figure it might be worth the time to apply incase a new amount of interest sparks up. Either way, I wanted to get the Whitelist application out of the way.
On the idea that the FTB application doesn't include line 8 from the normal application, I'll add it below just in case you'd like to request it:

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN14

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: nulloperations
  2. Location & Age: Tampa, FL. 29
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play on the main RP server. I originally heard about the server through the mod when we attempted to run it on our own server. Didn't go so hot. Decided to play on the home server instead.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, often.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes & Yes
  8. Additional Info: I know HC FTB isn't too active lately based on forum posts and talking to the folks from Oak, but I figure it might be worth the time to apply incase a new amount of interest sparks up. Either way, I wanted to get the Whitelist application out of the way.
On the idea that the FTB application doesn't include line 8 from the normal application, I'll add it below just in case you'd like to request it:
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN14
FTB applications are not handled here in this section of the forums.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/how-to-apply.34157/

Status
Not open for further replies.