• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~Novakidd's Sexy Application~

N

Novakidd123

1. Minecraft In-game name:Novakidd123
  2. Location & Age:TheLandOfCanada,16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I Got Banned Before Because I Trolled The Server Owner
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Wuz Wondering The Server List And I Wuz Like "Oh This Looks Cool"
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yepp,I Vote Almost Every Day For The Server...
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I Want To Be Accepted Because I Like To Entertain People.I Think I Would Be A Evil...,Minded Person When It Comes To Stealing Peoples Stats And Pvping For Loot.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!) HCN5
  10. Additional Info:Did Yhoo Injoy Mah Application Why-Or-WhyNot.Explain To Me
    Before You Reject Me Please......~M'FNovakidd123

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I Got Banned Before Because I Trolled The Server Owner
  4. Referral(s):LolWut?
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Wuz Wondering The Server List And I Wuz Like "Oh This Looks Cool"
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Nope But I Will ASAIFLI(As Soon As I Feel Like It)
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I Want To Be Accepted Because I Like To Entertain People.I Think I Would Be A Evil...,Minded Person When It Comes To Stealing Peoples Stats And Pvping For Loot.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):eek:vakidd12311

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yepp,I Vote Almost Every Day For The Server...
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!) HCN5

No that special key is incorrect.

N

Novakidd123

Sorry To Take Up Your Time But How Does It Work....Is It MC(First Letter In Name)(Number)

N

Novakidd123

Sorry To Take Up Your Time But How Does It Work....Is It MC(First Letter In Name)(Number)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!) HCN11

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

When were you banned? And how did you troll?

N

Novakidd123

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I Got Banned Before Because I Trolled The Server Owner In Late Beta.Me And Some Friends Wanted To Troll My Brother Collin So We Went On His Server And Spam Lava....Dont Worreh I Wont Spam Lava On Your Server...=D

N

Novakidd123

Pretty Much......Because We Tnted His House and Lava On His Mountain And Change His Statue to a Statue Of Captain Sparklez........xD

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Pretty Much......Because We Tnted His House and Lava On His Mountain And Change His Statue to a Statue Of Captain Sparklez........xD

Okay I am going to give you a chance, but you better make darn sure you are familiar with our rules on griefing. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse in a ban appeal.

Accepted