• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Non-Donor Residences....

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I think the 1500 coin is too much. It was talked about in chat and the price of 1000 was thrown out there on your suggestion.

I personally like 900, so it is tripled, or 1000.

As a donor I approve of allowing non-donor residences

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
If the cost wasn't high it would de-value the benefits of being a donor. Death chests are universal now, if you're going to give non-donors personal regions at least have them pay through the nose ;)

1500 coins or $20 USD. Your choice!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I like the idea, but the price should be 900-1000. Do you have to pay rents for these, if yes, how much?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If a Non donor can buy a 10x10x10 region for 1000c, a T1 should buy it for maybe 700c and a T2 maybe 500c. Just to give T1 and T2 a discount as they are donors :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If the cost wasn't high it would de-value the benefits of being a donor. Death chests are universal now, if you're going to give non-donors personal regions at least have them pay through the nose ;)

1500 coins or $20 USD. Your choice!
Death chests have been universal for a while - the LWC portion is broken atm.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. What effect will increasing numbers of residences have on towns? Residences provide similar benefits to regioned towns. Three or four players sharing a res would find 1000c and the rent no burden at all. So they end up with their own little town without the heavy item requirements.
  2. I keep looking for excuses to donate again, but as more and more donor benefits go to non-donors (deathchests, possibly residences), plus other donor benefits cease to be available (dragon travel, locking on deathchests reduced to a time that basically provides no benefit), I'm just not finding my excuse. (Sorry if this sounds like a whinge... maybe it is :rolleyes:.)

I am for a high cost on a personal region. It is something to work toward as well as a very game changing addition with respect to towns and their outlying areas. Its a pretty spiffy benefit to give out and I don't think it should come easily . I might even recommend material costs on top of a high coin cost. 1500+ IMO

I think this change will cater to a larger crowd of players as make the server less town centric. I know I have had a few friends say they would not play due to the fact that the state of the server was "join or die". This is a step toward getting everyone out of out hidey-holes and increasing server activity. :)

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
i dont exacly like... i think this should go to t3+ only, if it DOES end up going to non-donors, then have it 1500 coins, 5x the donor price.

faredX

Gold
I would say 1500 coins are too cheap. Since 10x10x10 residences are honored for T3+, The prices for a non-donor should be way higher. Perhaps 3000 would be a reasonable choice? ( 10x10x10 = 1000; 1000+1000+1000 = 3000)
Not that the sum make sense, but yeah..

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
If the tax is going to be like 500c or more, I'll probably keep using a spawn plot. Cheaper and bigger.