• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Non-Donor Residences....

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I like this. It won't force players to join a town if they want to live alone, yet they want protection.

Rainzford

Wood
So, I am kinda new to the server, and I just want to make sure im clear on this. For me and my friend who just started playing, us building a house or two in the middle of nowhere by ourselves, we have to pay 1000-1500 coins a month?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So, I am kinda new to the server, and I just want to make sure im clear on this. For me and my friend who just started playing, us building a house or two in the middle of nowhere by ourselves, we have to pay 1000-1500 coins a month?

If implemented, the initial payment would be 1000 - 1500, but you would then have a weekly tax ((Might be bi-weekly not sure)). That tax would be cheaper.

Rainzford

Wood
I think i'd be ok with that, but the problem is how are we to get a house to keep our stuff if we dont have money yet? I dont have much money atm, i think like 60 or so?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think i'd be ok with that, but the problem is how are we to get a house to keep our stuff if we dont have money yet? I dont have much money atm, i think like 60 or so?
It would be something to work towards.
One goldbar is worth 9c ... you can easily get 10-20 a trip. Cash it into DHX ATM's and bam! you're rich.

Rainzford

Wood
*Editing whole post*

I was under the misnomer that "residence" applied to ANY house in the wild I wanted to make. I feel what you are offering would be fair as it is optional. I was under the impression I was to be taxed on some random house I have lol...

Sorry guys, I didn't realize the proper terminology >.<