• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

No Reagents huh?

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Shuriken basically is a skill that gives Ninjas a new interesting way to shoot arrows.

It is in no way a "fireball", fireball is used by both beguiled and wizard as a main damage skill, it is essential in there kit to do damage and get kills.

However Shuriken is a utility skill. It's primary use in my opinion is for kiting/chasing while still be able to do damage. It is better than a bow and arrow because it gives the ninja the ability to move (shuriken is an instant cast) and as such should require a reagent.

If you are reliant on shuriken to do damage, maybe it's good you switched to Runeblade...

JacobBurkey

Portal
I mean, ninja WAS crap.......
It honestly wasn't THAT bad, people just keep saying it's terrible because it wasn't good for team fighting, which it wasn't. Ninja could still quite easily burst targets down, but other classes were stronger so they picked those instead for team fighting.
Shuriken basically is a skill that gives Ninjas a new interesting way to shoot arrows.

It is in no way a "fireball", fireball is used by both beguiled and wizard as a main damage skill, it is essential in there kit to do damage and get kills.

However Shuriken is a utility skill. It's primary use in my opinion is for kiting/chasing while still be able to do damage. It is better than a bow and arrow because it gives the ninja the ability to move (shuriken is an instant cast) and as such should require a reagent.

If you are reliant on shuriken to do damage, maybe it's good you switched to Runeblade...
^^^^^^ This, just didnt feel like taking the time to explain <3