• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NGCLegend's application to the server

NGCLegend

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:NGCLegend
  2. Location & Age:Florida,14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain):NO
  4. Referral(s):Yes
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:A friend told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:NO
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:YES
  8. Reason you should be accepted:this would be the first heros server that i am in most servers i play are towny. i playsports like soccer, basketball and a little bit of baseball. i lovee to be with my family and friends. i always try to be nice to other players. but i dont roleplay
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCN9
  10. Additional Info:N/A

Aanokint

Obsidian
How could a friend have told you about the game, yet you have no referrals? Also, your profile age says 14 but your app says you are turning fourteen. Which is it. Third, sell me on why you need to be accepted! Finally, tell me about yourself! Hobbies? Books? Do you role-play? Be creative and don't just answer my questions ;P. I want something new!

NGCLegend

Dirt
How could a friend have told you about the game, yet you have no referrals? Also, your profile age says 14 but your app says you are turning fourteen. Which is it. Third, sell me on why you need to be accepted! Finally, tell me about yourself! Hobbies? Books? Do you role-play? Be creative and don't just answer my questions ;P. I want something new!
i just fixed my application please tell me what do you think

NGCLegend

Dirt
ok fine what do u want me to say then. because i honestly dont know what else i told you the truth i just add some more because you wanted more but what i told you is the truth

NGCLegend

Dirt
im turning fourteen in a month so im almost there tell me how to change it on my profile and i will but as of now i am 13 turning 14 very soon