• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Party Frames - See the HP and Mana of all your party members!

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
I got 140 fps on normal mc, and 20-40 on Spout.. Can't you like add optifine to spout or something? ._.
Optifine is already in Spout, I'm pretty sure. Must be your computer though, I actually get better frames IN spout, close to 250+.

Edit: Make sure your Java is updated, and also try using Java 7. That helped my frames quite a bit.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Optifine is already in Spout, I'm pretty sure. Must be your computer though, I actually get better frames IN spout, close to 250+.

Edit: Make sure your Java is updated, and also try using Java 7. That helped my frames quite a bit.
My java is updated :p
And I've already checked for java flaws, it's not a problem within java.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
I have the exact same problem, except that I have 50ish more fps than you on the normal launcher :p
I've heard some people say that spoutcraft sometimes uses the integrated graphics card if it's enabled. I'm not sure if that's true, or how to change it if it's true, but it might be worth looking in to.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
It's fps lag that bothers me on spout, i have the same problem as kyle and kevin. I get 60-80 fps with mojang's launcher and high graphics settings and a high rez texture pack (50 during combat), on spout i get 10-20 with low settings and default texture pack. Now i can live with 20 fps, but i cannot bare the drop in fps in dragongarde and in combat (especially combat!). If there is a way to prevent this I may switch to spout for the party frames, that shit's awesome

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Lowering the settings helps tremendously - plain and simple, Spout will lag more than a strictly vanilla client with no addons - because it adds so much more to the gameplay. When it is more refined it will lag less hopefully :p

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Lowering the settings helps tremendously - plain and simple, Spout will lag more than a strictly vanilla client with no addons - because it adds so much more to the gameplay. When it is more refined it will lag less hopefully :p
I'm looking forward to it, I think spout is awesome and I'm happy you're kind enough to give us the option to use either client until spout is refined :)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
So spout isn't complete?

Also, what addons could I use to up my fps?