• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Map start extended to Friday Jan 6th.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
some of you crack me up.

1. minecraft is not the most important thing in the world, if it is for you, I feel sorry for you (and this coming from a hardcore wow raider)

2. less bugs = good

3. more time = more planning time for new town design

4. more time = more time on test server to figure out new classes and such

5. I would bet that more people will be available on the 6th than the 1st, since the 6th is a friday and farther away from family holiday type events

6. if you are waiting around not playing herocraft 1.8 and it is KILLING you, join the test server, it is TONS of fun, you can level super fast and there is always like 30+ people on, and the server is quite small making for lots of pvp, and cooperation between players. Don't not play at all and complain cause you have to wait, play on the test server and have fun

7. much thanks to all the staff for working so hard on this, please know that more often than not people appreciate you and know that you have our best interest at heart and don't take matters like this lightly

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
yyyYES!/Noooo....

Eisbaer: the address thingie is "herocraft.zapto.org:1337", and you just need to have a 1.0 jar.
And also hey bro, What are you doing as far as towns this time around? If you're uncommitted, I could rattle off a list of planned towns that I'd be happy to see you join. I remember you from earlier Herocraft experiences, I think- Silverwyn?

It's .org, not .com ;)
And I don't know if Silverwyn is the name of a person or a city, so... probably not. :)
I am uncommitted, though. I normally go off on my own, make a neat little underwater glass dome (favorite target of griefers :( ), and then after getting some resources, I'd be happy to join a town. What've you got in mind?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
My increasingly-infamous confusion as to the past of other Herocraft users has struck once more...
PMing you now.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I came back from the dead for this, @Kainzo . My family had to travel around the world for the twelve Soul Stones to resurrect me in time for a January 1st release. The ritual consumed the spirits of many thousands, who are now encased inside a flash drive that I keep misplacing (human souls are ~10KB). So, you know, stop being sick all the time? Get some vitamin C up in that shit.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I came back from the dead for this, @Kainzo . My family had to travel around the world for the twelve Soul Stones to resurrect me in time for a January 1st release. The ritual consumed the spirits of many thousands, who are now encased inside a flash drive that I keep misplacing (human souls are ~10KB). So, you know, stop being sick all the time? Get some vitamin C up in that shit.
The new map name reminds Kainzo of you. (Dragongarde or somethign like that)

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
ah bummer, but I guess theres nothing we can do about it. I'll still have all weekend to play, so I guess I should get all my homework done during the week :p

Cant wait, hopefully everything goes according to plan!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
New Spawn will be named Dragongarde - which is close to Doreagarde

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
New Spawn will be named Dragongarde - which is close to Doreagarde
I'm conceited enough to convince myself that the new spawn has been named in my honour.
1306491310_snoop_dogg_last_supper.gif

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
You haven't logged on the server in forever. What's another 5 days? lol
'cause I lost interest, You can't say the last few months have been the most exciting on HC, after everyone was in a town it got boring, new map is HC's revival for me. I just hope townships are done properly this time 'round

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
i will have to visit your town again pyro :p those were good times, at least for me they were :)