• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Map start extended to Friday Jan 6th.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If you've been on the test you know there's some things that still need fixing up.
  • Bugs still need squashing
  • More time = smoother release
  • Sick Kainzo = Slower work
  • Holidays = Busy
I don't really like putting this off any longer than we have to but it seems that we are able to get enchanting in - but there's just not enough time between now and tomorrow that we can really do a full release.
Jan 6th at 5PMish CST - rain or shine (we're still hoping to get fully functional HTTP)
@Seratt @Sleaker @DThielke @Apherdite @all
<3 Sorry for the delays :(

UPDATE: If may be 6PM CST if I cant get off of work (or work from home) that day.
Sorry! Still rolling out as planned!

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Hopefully this is worth the time and it probably will ;).

PS: Can you guys like restart the map on the test server? Everyone kinda raped there base.. well most people did :(

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Although I was looking forward to playing HC until the sun comes up, and then possibly until it goes down, I would much rather it be Friday. More time for testing and more time on the weekend for us to play on a more stable server.

well played.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Better to have the delay then game breaking bugs. Anyone who thinks otherwise is someone wishing to bank off those bugs.
And HAPPY NEW YEARS! 8)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
6th of January is when many people start work/school/exams...

:(

Yeah hopefully it will run smoothly and all that.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Yeah, it sucks. But think back to the beginning of this map and the whole not having regions... would you like another incident like that? hmmm? :O

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
6th of January is when many people start work/school/exams...

:(

Yeah hopefully it will run smoothly and all that.
That's what I thought when I read the message, that everyone will have to go to school and work :/ , but I doubt though that there will be exams at this time, usually they're before christmas and on the end of spring/start of summer

aceshooter11

Portal
This is very upsetting, and I don't think I'm alone when I say this too. For myself, specifically, what frustrates me most is that I have moved things to the side and made a firm dedication to being online for the first 16 hours or so. Spending the last week planning new town ideas and such it's got me really excited for the new map. To be shut down THE DAY it was set to be released has put me in a small depression. This is just annoying and hard to hear when we've all been really looking forward to this.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I like! I'm coming home 2th Jan, so i couldn't play at the release day anyway. Now i get more time to plan too :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
That's what I thought when I read the message, that everyone will have to go to school and work :/ , but I doubt though that there will be exams at this time, usually they're before christmas and on the end of spring/start of summer

Many people in the UK get exams after Christmas (we use this break to also revise and study ect ect).

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
This is very upsetting, and I don't think I'm alone when I say this too. For myself, specifically, what frustrates me most is that I have moved things to the side and made a firm dedication to being online for the first 16 hours or so. Spending the last week planning new town ideas and such it's got me really excited for the new map. To be shut down THE DAY it was set to be released has put me in a small depression. This is just annoying and hard to hear when we've all been really looking forward to this.
Exactly this. Been waiting all afternoon (it being 9pm 1/1/2012 here) for something to happen, and this being last minute news is really disappointing. I mean I'm all for a delayed release to have it more stable etc. but some earlier notification would have been nice because I pushed other plans aside tonight so that I could get an early start on HC