• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Era PvP Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I can't recall that ever happening, maybe once but there was a good reason for it.

Don't forget the many times we could have killed you but you would end up suiciding so you didn't loose kd.
Don't forget when I 1v4'd you and your group

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Im not gonna complain but it was actually a 3v1 and I was level 26 or 28, but I gotta say, you did amazing xD

I have never suicided versus your group, and I have never died to them either.

You, boxter and those other scrubs all suck.

Also, you didn't log once. You and boxter have logged atleast 5 times in the same goddamn swamp, you know the swamp previus map with the white wool wall?

ChazzaMaGazza

ICE ICE ICE!
I have never suicided versus your group, and I have never died to them either.

You, boxter and those other scrubs all suck.

Also, you didn't log once. You and boxter have logged atleast 5 times in the same goddamn swamp, you know the swamp previus map with the white wool wall?
Ok but don't say you never suicided you would always blink and die don't say you didn't.

And I think you got the wrong person I didn't log 5 times must have been someone else.

xMJay

Portal
Ok but don't say you never suicided you would always blink and die don't say you didn't.

And I think you got the wrong person I didn't log 5 times must have been someone else.
remember when you tried killing me and xhazed while we were level 20 and ended up being spawn killed in the nearby gy lol

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7

Or how about the time I 1v4(5?)'ed you guys in the swamp as a level 55 paladin?

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
For all the RShooter talk. He is not a bad PvPer and he is not the best PvPer. He only has a 90 KDR because he chooses when he wants to fight. He is not doing any 'yoloing' like a lot of people. 1 more death will cut his KDR is half, and another death after that will take a large chunk too. His KDR has yet to be developed (by developed I mean that 1 death or kill does not raise or lower your KDR by anymore than 1)

After I die again my goal is just to try and stay in top 5. Trying to get to 100 before I die then I don't give a shit about dying anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.