• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Era PvP Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Starting a new forum post for PvP videos from the new map. I don't really give a shit if people flame, so flame on. My only request is to keep personal insults regarding sexual orientation to yourself. Lets go!

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Starting a new forum post for PvP videos from the new map. I don't really give a shit if people flame, so flame on. My only
request is to keep personal insults regarding sexual orientation to yourself. Lets go!
So I'm allowed to put
Keep personal insults reguarding sexual orientation to yourself the *cough * @FrankyDemon1996 *cough*

Edit - I disagreed with OP cuz clearly he gives enough shied to f-palm my post[/USER]

Last edited:

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
It's good to see people actually posting PvP videos. In Haven there were only a handful of them, half of which were crap. I don't think there were very many good ones until very late in the map. Keep it up!

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
It's good to see people actually posting PvP videos. In Haven there were only a handful of them, half of which were crap. I don't think there were very many good ones until very late in the map. Keep it up!
Cuz I didn't make this thread at all last map right? :p

what777

Max Legacy Supporter

tumblr_ldx9p1Nq5x1qfaow2o1_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.