• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Neverwinter

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Neverwinter is a free, action MMORPG based on the acclaimed Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game. Epic stories, action combat and classic roleplaying await those heroes courageous enough to enter the fantastic world of Neverwinter!
Explore and defend one of the most beloved cities from the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting as it rises from the ashes of destruction. This immersive MMORPG will take you from the besieged walls of the city to subterranean passageways in search of forgotten secrets and lost treasure.
http://nw.perfectworld.com/
Neverwinter just went Open Beta last night. Anyone interested in trying it out with me?

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Neverwinter is a free, action MMORPG based on the acclaimed Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game. Epic stories, action combat and classic roleplaying await those heroes courageous enough to enter the fantastic world of Neverwinter!
Explore and defend one of the most beloved cities from the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting as it rises from the ashes of destruction. This immersive MMORPG will take you from the besieged walls of the city to subterranean passageways in search of forgotten secrets and lost treasure.
http://nw.perfectworld.com/
Neverwinter just went Open Beta last night. Anyone interested in trying it out with me?
That trailer is fucking spankin'.
Rizyq and I are downloading it right now. :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
That trailer is fucking spankin'.
Rizyq and I are downloading it right now. :)
Has a long ass queue atm lol.
I'm currently trying to log in as a Halfling Trickster Rogue 2104th in queue. I made a Tiefling Heavy Weapons Fighter this morning but I didn't like the feel of the class.

You guys want to play together on TS or something?

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Has a long ass queue atm lol.
I'm currently trying to log in as a Halfling Trickster Rogue 2104th in queue. I made a Tiefling Heavy Weapons Fighter this morning but I didn't like the feel of the class.

You guys want to play together on TS or something?
Yea, ts would be great. Im currently at 3% so it will be awhile.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yea, ts would be great. Im currently at 3% so it will be awhile.
Alright I'll play DayZ or something while you download it :p

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Only 7 hours left on the download apparently. I have the feeling a lot of people are downloading it right now...

Alright I'll play DayZ or something while you download it :p
You should totally teach me how to play DayZ

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Only 7 hours left on the download apparently. I have the feeling a lot of people are downloading it right now...

You should totally teach me how to play DayZ
took me the best part of 15 minutes. lol

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks very WoW-ish. Anyone played it yet?
I bought the $200 founder pack, so I got to play the closed beta weekends. I got a refund recently though, as it really didn't meet my expectations.

It's not like WoW in the combat-sense. It has action combat similar to Tera or Guild Wars 2. Only thing it has in common with WoW and every other MMO is the quest system. Same run of mill generic quests.

WoW on the other hand has a very large, open world. Neverwinter has an instanced world where the areas are separated and there is no real exploration or travel between them. It's just a map that you click on where you want to go.

The one thing going for Neverwinter is the Foundry. Anyone can create their own quest lines that are seamlessly implemented into the actual game world.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Looks very WoW-ish. Anyone played it yet?
Played it a little this morning but it's an ARPG so you actually need to aim attacks as opposed to wow's targetings hotkey system.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll download this right now... for the next however-long it'll take xD

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
I made a Dwarven Devout Cleric and the game is pretty interesting so far. Wonder what the new class(es) and race(s) will be in the future. Kind of hoping for a Ranger.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I loaded it up and made a character...
I am sad about the 4e styled classes, but I guess I'll get used to it. I don't understand much of it lol.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Tried it out, not to bad for having to play on lowest settings. (looks like shit) But I think playing with people might make it more fun :p

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Game is definitely a lot of fun. Got to around level 14 on my Cleric and the class is fun. Wanting to make another character sometime not sure what class though.