• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Neverwinter

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Possibly, I'm going to be playing on Beholder. So I could make a DH branch on there.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Curse all this 4e terminology!!!
I'm not very far along yet. Tell me, can that rogue class use bows?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Curse all this 4e terminology!!!
I'm not very far along yet. Tell me, can that rogue class use bows?
No clue. But keep in mind not all the classes are released yet so just because the Trickster Rogue doesn't have it doesn't mean it won't be in-game.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
No clue. But keep in mind not all the classes are released yet so just because the Trickster Rogue doesn't have it doesn't mean it won't be in-game.
Good to note.

I'm going to do up a character on Beholder so's I can play with you guys. Will likely be Cleric or Wizard. Any preferences? xD I mean as far as a party is concerned.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Good to note.

I'm going to do up a character on Beholder so's I can play with you guys. Will likely be Cleric or Wizard. Any preferences? xD I mean as far as a party is concerned.
Well I'm playing a Tiefling Wizard(lvl 33) atm with a friend but also have a Half-Orc Trickster Rogue(lvl 10) I'm currently playing Solo.

I'll probably start the process of making the guild in a sec but I'll need signatures from people.
EDIT: Just looked up how to create a guild and I'll need a full party of people in order to start it. So if anyone is interested in getting the guild off the ground let me know here and we'll try and organise a time when everyone can login.

If you guys want to add me in-game I'm Dandacion
P.S. ignore the linked name on these forums it's my test account for testing permission changes :p

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Well I'm playing a Tiefling Wizard(lvl 33) atm with a friend but also have a Half-Orc Trickster Rogue(lvl 10) I'm currently playing Solo.

I'll probably start the process of making the guild in a sec but I'll need signatures from people.
EDIT: Just looked up how to create a guild and I'll need a full party of people in order to start it. So if anyone is interested in getting the guild off the ground let me know here and we'll try and organise a time when everyone can login.

If you guys want to add me in-game I'm Dandacion
P.S. ignore the linked name on these forums it's my test account for testing permission changes :p
Sounds good. I'm game. I'll probably draw up a cleric then for some good old support. Just let me know when we're gonna try for the guild. I'll do what I can to be online.

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Looks like a cool game im currently downloading it so I will see how it goes :)
EDIT: What server are you guys playing on?