• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nemesys84 whitelist app

paolo

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Nemesys84
  2. Location & Age: i'm from Catania(Italy) and i'm 28 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i play hc from like 4 months before the last reset, i hear about hc from Minecraftitalia.it where there is a list of servers and a forum.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes many times
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i already got accepted last time , however i'm a good player that like be part of a town and try to do all my best to improve it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN9
  10. Additional Info:i like enduro and snowboard as hobby, usually i dont play more than 3-4 hours every day but minecraft sometimes take lots of time , i have a bulldog and a german shepperd and i mind to make a Creeper dress for my bulldog on halloween :D

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347478804,1347478774][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like you were whitelisted in the past, I'll add you back to the whitelist right now.