• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necromancers

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
You aren't using your head... instead of just running straight at the fucking necro use sneak to hide behind terrain, use smoke to get behind them, drink a speed pot. Necros can't do much while silenced by kick. Do not charge at a class that out ranges you. If you lose to a ranged class by being kited it is because you are a bad player that does not know how to play your class

This is a reply to judgedread

There is a reason why rogues are supposed to counter Casters, and casters countering Warriors... All magic damage goes through armor, and rogues have a silence
So your argument for saying it's not OP is that those who lose to necromancer's current state aren't good enough? gg

Edit-
Smoke has a long cool down and most rogue don't have the HP to survive Necromancer's DoTs let alone get close enough to silence them.

Nubberr

Coal
If you want to beat a necromancer, just play any healer, samurai, ranger with a punch bow, wizard, pyromancer, sometimes dreadknight, or beguiler. It is not that good vs everything. In summary, necromancer is good vs classes without heavy cc and burst damage or without sustain and bad vs classes with them. Two classes mentioned in this thread (ninja, paladin) are both very bad vs necromancers because they lack cc and damage respectively.

In regards to the skill needed to play necromancer, no caster has a very high skill cap. All that is required to play a caster is knowing the skill rotation and executing it. Fireball aim is negligible with the cc wizard and beguiler have and in the first place is not that hard to learn. This essentially applies to every other class as well. Know the proper skill rotation, use the skills, spam left click and strafe. Looks like spamming a bunch of buttons to me. Connection and fps are also important when engaging in melee combat.

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
So your argument for saying it's not OP is that those who lose to necromancer's current state aren't good enough? gg

Edit-
Smoke has a long cool down and most rogue don't have the HP to survive Necromancer's DoTs let alone get close enough to silence them.
Not at ALL what i said. Can you read btw? I was saying that kwong doesn't know how to play his class. Decay, plague, poison does about half the master ninja hp. Stop exaggerated and giving dumb reasons to nerf the class.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Not at ALL what i said. Can you read btw? I was saying that kwong doesn't know how to play his class. Decay, plague, poison does about half the master ninja hp. Stop exaggerated and giving dumb reasons to nerf the class.
Then teach me.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
No matter how many times I tell you, you will never listen. This thread is NOT about NINJA VS NECRO.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
If you want to beat a necromancer, just play any healer, samurai, ranger with a punch bow, wizard, pyromancer, sometimes dreadknight, or beguiler. It is not that good vs everything. In summary, necromancer is good vs classes without heavy cc and burst damage or without sustain and bad vs classes with them. Two classes mentioned in this thread (ninja, paladin) are both very bad vs necromancers because they lack cc and damage respectively.

In regards to the skill needed to play necromancer, no caster has a very high skill cap. All that is required to play a caster is knowing the skill rotation and executing it. Fireball aim is negligible with the cc wizard and beguiler have and in the first place is not that hard to learn. This essentially applies to every other class as well. Know the proper skill rotation, use the skills, spam left click and strafe. Looks like spamming a bunch of buttons to me. Connection and fps are also important when engaging in melee combat.

Necros tend to beat wizards, because poison breaks root and you have a lot more health, drainsoul and harmshield. Root is shorter range than poison, and you can still poison while rooted, so don't say that fireball aim is negligible.
Necros > wizards in a 1v1

Wizard requires fireball aim, and blinking to stay alive.