• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necromancer Prestige Ability

I was looking at the Necromancer's lvl 61 ability, Doom ritual, and i realized how actually pointless that is for necromancers. like the ability sounds like a good one over all. give up 75 hp for 200 mana. But Necromancers have dark ritual which does the same thing but except 74 hp, it uses 100. And dark ritual has no cool down, meaning i can spam it for mana if need be. there is no need for Doom ritual when all it is doing is saving you 25hp for the same mana. I'n my opinion, Doom ritual should be replaced. What i would like to see it replaced with is the one thing that every necromancer has in any video game ever. I think necro's should have a minion they can summon and have fight with them. Now i know there would be a lot of balance issues with that at first, but you can give it a huge cooldown, or make the minions weak as hell or only stay out for a time. Coding wise, it wouldn't be that difficult to do. if you really wanted to be lazy, all you'd have to do is take the loyalty command from the dogs already in minecraft and put it on a zombie and give necro's an ability like what farmers have to summon it. I think that would be a lot more cooler and useful then Doom ritual.

I hope you put my suggestion into consideration. Thank you.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
Doom ritual is just temporary. A summon will be added later. Just be patient

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I already posted something about this, as a master necro/Defiler, I wrote about a decent balance idea. The minion wouldn't be THAT strong. More of a distraction. The only thing that would make it really strong is if it had a sort if effect like taunt that would really make the summon useful. Unless you're summoning more than one, it won't do much. The enemy will just ignore it and go after the necro himself. If the zombie/skelly gave off a sort of taunt, then it would be more useful for a getaway. Something like the necro takes 10% less damage and the minion takes 10% more.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
It's not a summon because AI.

Necro used to have summon skeleton but the AI update broke it.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I wish I could have an undead horse :( but horeses are very op