• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

n1ghtbr0's whitelist app

n1ghtbr0

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: n1ghtbr0
  2. Location & Age: New Zealand and im 16 going on 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never.
  4. Referral(s): Found on Minecraft forums
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ^^Minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i am a great peoples person and i enjoy playing good servers and im sure you want people to enjoy it too.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCN8
  10. Additional Info: Would really appreciate this if i was accepted.
  11. As requested: I can not tell you exactly why i am so interested in this server as i have not played it yet to be honest. but i have looked at the map and had a really good look at the forums and i have gathered that this server has put a lot of effort into it to make an amazing community and an amazing map all other servers i have played everyone is worrying about griefing and more things this one you pick the right people to do the right stuff. 11/10 so far mate. as for other games i have played runescape and runescape private servers i played this for many years including owning a level 136 account but i ran out of things to do and did not like the updates hence why i started private servers then i got staff member's on a number of these servers and i realised that its too much for a game i play a game for fun not to be helping people 100% of my time (which was expected of the owner) but now i am playing minecraft and am loving it. and would love it even more if i could be in Herocraft. I am currently a year 12 at school and i LOVE Chemistry its my favourite subject atm. i also enjoy ice hockey (just starting) and i love riding my dirtbike :D.
i would like to say to cloverhook that you sir are doing an amazing job just by asking for this info i can say that your a great staff member and i will send you a private message telling you exactly what i like about this server if you give me the chance to see what it is like.
-n1ght

Cloverhook

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey @n1ghtbr0, can you expand upon your application for me? I'd especially like to see a bit more about why you think you should be accepted. Does any particular aspect of the server interest you? How would you contribute as a player -- what would you bring to the Herocraft table? This is an excellent section to tell us what excites you most about Herocraft.

Also, we like to get to know potential players before whitelisting them, and giving us some more information under "Additional Info" is a great way to give us some clues about what you're like. For example, what other games do you play? Any particular favorite school subject? Interests? Hobbies?

Go ahead and edit your application, and post in this thread when you have done so. :)

n1ghtbr0

Wood
@Cloverhook You will not regret this. and i understand runescape is hard to get into main reason will be starting off everyone deserves abit of a head start i recon :p

Thank you mind if i pm you on forums? maybe become mates? you seem like a cool dude