• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion MythicMob Boss Suggestion

Ultanian

Portal
If you want me to keep going I will..... I just didnt wanna flood you guys with skills and be the only one putting any forward. I've been thinking of skill and boss ideas for while actually XD
Allrighty, I can come up with some too!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I got bored again.

Regular Skills
Name: Drop the Bass, Part Deu
Effect: Unlike the bard skills, this skill flings all targets within 20 blocks into the air. They then slam into the ground and take damage equal to:
(Fall height x .755) - Armor

Name: Sonikuuuu!
Effect: The boss sends everyone in the room a PM stating "Sonikuuuuu! Where are you!?!" If anyone tries to reply, not only are they dumb, they also take 100 damage

Name: Draconic
Effect: The mob speaks dragon. This has no effect other than the fact that the mob will randomly yell gibberish at you during the fight. Woo hoo.

Uber Level Skills
Name: Jigiro's Rage! (This boss would have probably around 15k hp. He is not to bake taken on solo/without a properly managed group)
Effect: Can only be used by Zombies/Sword weilders. Fed up with your attempts at slaying him, the boss chooses a target. He will puruse this target unti:
Target Dies
Target Gets out of range (Invis, Fake Death, or anything else counts)
He takes 2000 damage
During this time he takes 50% extra damage from anyone other than his target. He deals an extra 5% damage to his target, which is applied as bleed damage.
If he kills the target he restores 1500hp.

Name: Mana Usage
Effect: This boss has a "mp" limit. That limit is its HP/100
(1000 = 10, 100000=1000, etc)

Name: Max Guard
Effect: Drains 10 mp. For 10 seconds the boss takes 50% of all damage. He also is given slowness 3 for 15 seconds.

Name: Sonic!
Effect: Rushing his target with weapon pointed out, the boss rushed a target. If he collides with a player he deals 150 AP damage, if he hits a player and another player is within 3 blocks, he continues to use this skils. Each use of the skill drains 5 Mana.

Name: Restoration
Effect: The boss restores 500hp. Takes 15 Mana.

Name: Temporal Reversion
Effect: This boss is a master of time. He resets the clock on the battle. Restoring all combatants to full hp, mana, and stamina. The boss however, only goes up to 70% of his hp and regains no mana (Think of this as this skills mana cost)

Name: Boredom
Effect: The boss grows tired of the battle and walks away. He takes 15% more damage during this time. However, if he manages to fully retreat (He must make it 1 minutes without taking 4000 damage) the battle must be restarted (This occurs if the boss is above half health within 5 minutes of starting the fight)

Name: Reflega
Effect: The boss sends all atacks back to the attacker, but they deal 60% of the damage, pierce armor, and have a 3 block explosion effect.

Name: Finisher
Effect: The boss knows what a player is about to die. If a player has less than 10% hp, he will target them until they go above 30% hp or they die.

Name: Radial Blast
Effect: The boss sends an exsplosion in a 4 block range. The explosion has a 8 block radius and deals 200 damage (AP)

Name: Drain Punch (Super Original I know)
Effect: Smashing the target with a full power punch the boss does 400 damage, and heals 250 hp (This skill can only be used when the boss has <25% hp)

Name: Zo
Effect: This boss is a Zo and can cast any skill from any mob. However, due to this they always deal 70% of the skills damage.

I know, I know, Necromancer.

But still, I had these laying around, and wanted to submit em before Adventure was mentioned again.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I got bored again.

Regular Skills
Name: Drop the Bass, Part Deu
Effect: Unlike the bard skills, this skill flings all targets within 20 blocks into the air. They then slam into the ground and take damage equal to:
(Fall height x .755) - Armor

Name: Sonikuuuu!
Effect: The boss sends everyone in the room a PM stating "Sonikuuuuu! Where are you!?!" If anyone tries to reply, not only are they dumb, they also take 100 damage

Name: Draconic
Effect: The mob speaks dragon. This has no effect other than the fact that the mob will randomly yell gibberish at you during the fight. Woo hoo.

Uber Level Skills
Name: Jigiro's Rage! (This boss would have probably around 15k hp. He is not to bake taken on solo/without a properly managed group)
Effect: Can only be used by Zombies/Sword weilders. Fed up with your attempts at slaying him, the boss chooses a target. He will puruse this target unti:
Target Dies
Target Gets out of range (Invis, Fake Death, or anything else counts)
He takes 2000 damage
During this time he takes 50% extra damage from anyone other than his target. He deals an extra 5% damage to his target, which is applied as bleed damage.
If he kills the target he restores 1500hp.

Name: Mana Usage
Effect: This boss has a "mp" limit. That limit is its HP/100
(1000 = 10, 100000=1000, etc)

Name: Max Guard
Effect: Drains 10 mp. For 10 seconds the boss takes 50% of all damage. He also is given slowness 3 for 15 seconds.

Name: Sonic!
Effect: Rushing his target with weapon pointed out, the boss rushed a target. If he collides with a player he deals 150 AP damage, if he hits a player and another player is within 3 blocks, he continues to use this skils. Each use of the skill drains 5 Mana.

Name: Restoration
Effect: The boss restores 500hp. Takes 15 Mana.

Name: Temporal Reversion
Effect: This boss is a master of time. He resets the clock on the battle. Restoring all combatants to full hp, mana, and stamina. The boss however, only goes up to 70% of his hp and regains no mana (Think of this as this skills mana cost)

Name: Boredom
Effect: The boss grows tired of the battle and walks away. He takes 15% more damage during this time. However, if he manages to fully retreat (He must make it 1 minutes without taking 4000 damage) the battle must be restarted (This occurs if the boss is above half health within 5 minutes of starting the fight)

Name: Reflega
Effect: The boss sends all atacks back to the attacker, but they deal 60% of the damage, pierce armor, and have a 3 block explosion effect.

Name: Finisher
Effect: The boss knows what a player is about to die. If a player has less than 10% hp, he will target them until they go above 30% hp or they die.

Name: Radial Blast
Effect: The boss sends an exsplosion in a 4 block range. The explosion has a 8 block radius and deals 200 damage (AP)

Name: Drain Punch (Super Original I know)
Effect: Smashing the target with a full power punch the boss does 400 damage, and heals 250 hp (This skill can only be used when the boss has <25% hp)

Name: Zo
Effect: This boss is a Zo and can cast any skill from any mob. However, due to this they always deal 70% of the skills damage.

I know, I know, Necromancer.

But still, I had these laying around, and wanted to submit em before Adventure was mentioned again.
I really like all of these! When mythic mobs make a return I'll be sure to use these

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I really like all of these! When mythic mobs make a return I'll be sure to use these
Yay!
If I make more should I post here or would me not going all Necromancer be a better idea?

Note: I really, really, REALLY like to think of massively overpowered skills. While thinking of regular skills, sometimes I find a skill name (Lunarsault being my favorite name) and I feel like it needs to be strong. Oh. I also steal names a lot (Pokemon, Dragon Age, Kingdom Hearts, and one or two secret ones). Oh well.

Last edited:
If you could speed up the time it takes a witch to drink a potion then have one with like 3-5 lv potion would be a nice fight.
Never fought a boss and have not been playing very long so just thought i would throw that out there.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Oooh mythic mobs are back? Will re-learn some of these stuff and I can attempt to code them again :D

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Fallen Cleric (Class):
Passive: 50% Drk damage resist
Passive: 50% Light damage weakness
Passive: Nullify Undead (Smite doesn't do extra damage)

Warriors Rage (Class Passive, Zombie Only)
25% more damage with swords

Sap Sipper
If on grass/dirt/leaves: +50 hp, -1mp
If not on grass/dirt/leaves: +1hp, -3mp

Duel stance
The mob challenges a player to a duel. During this time (lasts 40 seconds or until one dies) both players get 20% damag resist on damage from other, and 5% more from each other. AoE skills bypass this.

Luminare
200 light damage, 3 range, 3 block AoE effect

Uzi Punch
The mob discard their weapon and rapidly punches a target. Ignoring armor, each lunch does 20 damage and cannot miss (exception being invul and blade grasp) will hit target even if they are invisible or behind a block. 5-10 punches.

These are all from a few month old sheet of paper I found in my backpack. Expect more from me eventually (I found my only notebook too. I'm sure I'll find some in there) @devotedworker

Edit: I see a ton of wrong words and stuff. I hate using my phone for this. Will fix later.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Fallen Cleric (Class):
Passive: 50% Drk damage resist
Passive: 50% Light damage weakness
Passive: Nullify Undead (Smite doesn't do extra damage)

Warriors Rage (Class Passive, Zombie Only)
25% more damage with swords

Sap Sipper
If on grass/dirt/leaves: +50 hp, -1mp
If not on grass/dirt/leaves: +1hp, -3mp

Duel stance
The mob challenges a player to a duel. During this time (lasts 40 seconds or until one dies) both players get 20% damag resist on damage from other, and 5% more from each other. AoE skills bypass this.

Luminare
200 light damage, 3 range, 3 block AoE effect

Uzi Punch
The mob discard their weapon and rapidly punches a target. Ignoring armor, each lunch does 20 damage and cannot miss (exception being invul and blade grasp) will hit target even if they are invisible or behind a block. 5-10 punches.

These are all from a few month old sheet of paper I found in my backpack. Expect more from me eventually (I found my only notebook too. I'm sure I'll find some in there) @devotedworker
I actually like this suggestion! I will make this my next mob if you don't mind! These Skills are all for the Fallen Cleric Right?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I actually like this suggestion! I will make this my next mob if you don't mind! These Skills are all for the Fallen Cleric Right?
Sap sipper and luminare are yes.
Warriors rage and duel stance are for an unfinished warrior and rogue class I was making. And Uzi punch is kinda just a skill.

Would you like more "class" mobs like the Fallen Cleric? I was thinking of 4 Fallen classes (one from each path) and then a few of my own making.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Sap sipper and luminare are yes.
Warriors rage and duel stance are for an unfinished warrior and rogue class I was making. And Uzi punch is kinda just a skill.

Would you like more "class" mobs like the Fallen Cleric? I was thinking of 4 Fallen classes (one from each path) and then a few of my own making.
Any Mobs are fine! But make sure to show which skills belong to each mob so I know which goes where! :D

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Skeletal Troubadour (A skeletal cleric holding a wand of some sort, riding a skeletal horse):
-Healing spells
-Little physical ability but great for spawning around other skeletons, of which it will heal
-If possible, make the horse and the skele one single entity, or have an interconnected health rating with high health or separate the two and make the horse go berserk without it's rider, with both having less health (half of the interconnected version)
-Make a zombie version, riding a zombified horse instead! This rule can also apply to other mythic mob versions of zombies and skeletons

Floating Melon (An invisible wither with a Melon block for a head that shoots out melon blocks instead of wither heads):
-Remove the wither effect and give it poisoning instead
-More of final boss mob that something to be sent out at players at any give spawning time
-Spells? Why does it need them when it shoots out melons!

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Skeletal Troubadour (A skeletal cleric holding a wand of some sort, riding a skeletal horse):
-Healing spells
-Little physical ability but great for spawning around other skeletons, of which it will heal
-If possible, make the horse and the skele one single entity, or have an interconnected health rating with high health or separate the two and make the horse go berserk without it's rider, with both having less health (half of the interconnected version)
-Make a zombie version, riding a zombified horse instead! This rule can also apply to other mythic mob versions of zombies and skeletons

Floating Melon (An invisible wither with a Melon block for a head that shoots out melon blocks instead of wither heads):
-Remove the wither effect and give it poisoning instead
-More of final boss mob that something to be sent out at players at any give spawning time
-Spells? Why does it need them when it shoots out melons!
Interesting Ideas! Probably might try something like these! :D

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Lets hear some more Mythic Mob Ideas people :D
Got a creativity block on the 4th mob so here are 3 of my Fallen Class Mobs.

Skill Frequency:
F = Frequently
C = Commonly
UN = UnCommonly
R = Rarely

Abbreviations:
AP = Armor Piercing
Res = Resistance
Vuln = Vulnerability

Armor:
Helm
Chest
Legs
Boots

All have:
Potion Immunity
Fall Damage Immunity (Placed on boots with Feather Falling lvl 255, no armor can drop)
+25 block tracking range

Passives:
Skeleton (Undead attribute is ignored)
50% Dark Res (.5 Damage)
50% Light Vuln (1.5 Damage)

MP ( 20 limit)

Dark Smite: 150 AP, 2 mp, F
Self Heal: +200 HP, 2 mp, Instant cast C
Curse: Target now has 15% chance to miss, 10% chance to deal half damage, 3 mp, C
Regen: Gives Regen 10 to self for 10 seconds, 5 mp, Uc

Leather
Chain (Thorns 1)
Leather
Leather ( FF 255)

Diamond Hoe ( Sharpness 5, cannot drop, deals same damage as Vicar Golden Hoe + Sharp 5)
900 - 1000 Hp
300 Xp

Passives:
Zombie
10% Physical Res (.9 Phys damage, stacks with armor)
10% Magic Vuln 91.1 Magic Damage)
15% More More Melee Damage (As compared to Honorblade

Disarm: Disarm, C
Piercing Strike: Next 2 Melee strikes do Ignore Armor and Con, C
Legion Thrust: -100hp, Grants speed 2 for 5 sec, does 250 AP damage to 1 target, F
Draining Blow: Lashes out 4 times, each strike does 50% normal damage, but heals the mob for 200% of the damage dealt, Uc)

Chain
Chain (Fire Prot I)
Chain (Thorns 1)
Chain (FF 255)

Diamond Sword (KB I, Sharpness II, Cannot Drop)
1100 - 1300 HP
350 XP

Possible Varriant/Stronger Version:
500 More HP
150 More XP

+50 Damage to all skills, + 10 Weapon Damage

New Skill, Chop!:
15s bleed, 2 damage per second, reduces healing by 20% for 15 seconds, (Uc)

New Name Needed

Passives:
50% DoT resistance (If impossible replace with 80% Dark Res and 20% Vuln to all other types)
Skeleton Undead attribute is ignored

Summon Dead (R)
Summons 2 - 3 undead soldiers, each has full iron armor, iron sword, 25% Magic resistance and 400 hp

Soul Prison (Uc)
Stuns for 3 sec, Steals 250 hp, applies 50 damage over 10 seconds

Feign Death (R)
Feign Death (No XP or loot will drop)

Sickness (C)
Thing Plague + Famine + Poison 5 (Single target skill, inflicts poison 5 for 10 seconds, and drains 300 Stam, can spread to anyone within 3 blocks)

Leather
Leather (Prot I, Thorns I)
Leather (Fire Prot I)
Leather (FF 255)

Iron Hoe (Sharpness II, Looting II, Can Drop)
Custom Potion (Multiple effects on one pot)
Slowness II x 10s
Weakness XI x 30s
Poison IX x 5s
Nausea III x 10s
Blindness II x 5s

800 - 900 HP
300 XP

Unfinished. Missing 2 skills as well as other stats.

Last edited: