• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name:LYNDSAYHELMS
  2. Location & Age:florida,17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):i have never been banned
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:i was reffered by my nice freind a55ault4h1r3 he told me it was a great server but he didnt get white listed cause he was too young
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i got reffered by a55ault4h1r3
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I will in the furture
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no sorry
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i agree
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{hcl12}
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server:I should b eaccepted cause i love rpg servers am good at them i love pvp and i am a good pvp and a great support member
  11. Btw i must have put 17 really quickly so it must have clicked 8 by accident

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age:florida,18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):i have never been banned
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:i was reffered by my nice freind a55ault4h1r3 he told me it was a great server but he didnt get white listed cause he was too young
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{ MSL12]
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server:I should b eaccepted cause i love rpg servers am good at them i love pvp and i am a good pvp and a great support member

Reviewing.

Your special key is incorrect please correct it on the application. Also why is your application stating you are 18 yet your profile states 17?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age:florida,17 (sorry must have clicked 8 :p)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{sml12}
i fixed it

That is still incorrect and you did not answer ALL of my questions.

Reviewing.

Your special key is incorrect please correct it on the application. Also why is your application stating you are 18 yet your profile states 17?

What is your relationship to: a55ault4h1r3

And what is your proper date of birth? To make sure the information is all correct, as I am finding your IGN on other sites with a totally different birth date.

Fine ill tell you my true date my true date of birth 1999 am not lying this time am seroius

an dmy relationship with him is that i see him to school[DOUBLEPOST=1375804973][/DOUBLEPOST]october 13 1999[DOUBLEPOST=1375805054][/DOUBLEPOST]am not lying i mostly lie on sites this one i wont, i swear[DOUBLEPOST=1375807541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Month and day please as well.
Hello?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
an dmy relationship with him is that i see him to school[DOUBLEPOST=1375804973][/DOUBLEPOST]october 13 1999[DOUBLEPOST=1375805054][/DOUBLEPOST]am not lying i mostly lie on sites this one i wont, i swear[DOUBLEPOST=1375807541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello?

Okay you do not need to reply 3 or 4 times. The thread will be responded to when time permits.

Does he live with you? I am showing you are sharing an IP with him/her.

And apparently you lie here as well as you pretended to be 17, so tell me why should I believe you were born in 1999?
well because I really want to play this server and you would understand that scince you are part of the staff