• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application - jownsowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

jownsowns

Stone
Hello, long ago I was part of Herocraft and then stopped playing because I thought the map was way overused and got back to other games.
Now I'm coming back to experience this server again in its newer form.

This is my reapplication for the whitelist.

1. Minecraft In-game name: jownsowns
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes once, it was a admin abusing his power, I assure you.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Memory
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like playing on Minecraft servers that actually try to keep their community and have creative features others do not which is rare for Minecraft servers period.
  9. Special key: HCj9
  10. Additional Info: I like games that have features others do not. It is what I believe make then very unique and keep players coming back. On a personal note I'm a nice person, I don't get angry for no reason. I don't grief and I like coming back to games for more.
  11. Miscellaneous: Here's my old application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jownsowns-whitelist-application.18000/

Status
Not open for further replies.