• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My apply

should i be accepted?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I

ImmortalCookies

In-game name: ImmortalCookies
Location & Age: Australia, 14 20/10/1998
Previous Bans: 4 servers, for being rude to the admin. (they abused), homophobia
9/12/12, 13/1/13, 16/3/13, 12/3/13 was digging diamonds broke the block under me, was raiding a admins friend and /kill me, admin was shouting at me because i raided
him, (faction servers). and on minez, i was getting called a hacker and got angry and called him a faggot :(. was fighting him in clan fight and he fell off short bridge and nofalled thats why i called him that.
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I strongly that i should be accepted. The reason for that is when i get good i can help other newbies to enjoy, the server and learn how to play. my friends are looking foward to RPG servers. I would like to see if this one has a great people, or people that can become great!.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was watching a youtuber and i saw this, i gave it a try and now i am doing this. http://www.youtube.com/user/globjakomc
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
Special key:HCI15

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Location & Age: Australia, 14
Previous Bans: 3 servers, for being rude to the admin. (they abused)
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I strongly that i should be accepted. The reason for that is when i get good i can help other newbies to enjoy, the server and learn how to play. my friends are looking foward to RPG servers. I would like to see if this one has a great people, or people that can become great!.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was watching a youtuber and i saw this, i gave it a try and now i am doing this.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes http://www.youtube.com/user/globjakomc
Special key:HCF7

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application. Thanks

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

I

ImmortalCookies

Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was watching a youtuber and i saw this, i gave it a try and now i am doing this.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes http://www.youtube.com/user/globjakomc

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Referral(s):

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1369179613,1369179542][/DOUBLEPOST]When did your bans occur, and what exactly happened?[DOUBLEPOST=1369180102][/DOUBLEPOST]And what is your proper date of birth?

I

ImmortalCookies

Location & Age: Australia, 14 20/10/1995
9/12/12, 13/1/13, 16/3/13, was digging diamonds broke the block under me, was raiding a admins friend and /kill me, admin was shouting at me because i raided him, (faction servers)
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was watching a youtuber and i saw this, i gave it a try and now i am doing this. http://www.youtube.com/user/globjakomc

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
9/12/12, 13/1/13, 16/3/13, was digging diamonds broke the block under me, was raiding a admins friend and /kill me, admin was shouting at me because i raided him, (faction servers)
Referral(s):

You seem to have issues with authority. We do not accept staff disrespect here, are you able to comply with that?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Referral(s):

Wait you stated you are 14, how are you 14 if you were born in 1995? You are aware that makes you 17

ImmortalCookies

I

ImmortalCookies

Oh, that one, i had problems with other clans on minez, forgot about that one, was a dick back then, i hated when people called me a hacker.[DOUBLEPOST=1369261873][/DOUBLEPOST]i have been banned for minez for nocheat..., do i write that in?